VII

(Edited)So this is sort of a filler chapter

(Edited)
So this is sort of a filler chapter.

Asher was bored, and a bored Asher was a dangerous one, especially now that his emotions were all heightened as a vampire.

He wasn't allowed anywhere near Katherine even through klaus was impressed by the amount of fear and terror Katherine had towards Asher.

"Klausy I'm boorreeedd." Asher whined to the hybrid for the hundredth time. Said hybrid was trying to drink his glass of bourbon in peace, key word: trying.

Klaus glared at the vampire, annoyed at being disturbed during his 'me time'. "Asher love please stop bothering me and go hang out with your little sister." he gritted out but to his surprise Asher glared at him.

Asher saw the surprised look and calmed himself, inhaling deeply he sighed and lounged on the couch next to the blonde.

"Why do you hate her so much?" Klaus asked intrigued. He was curious about his captive/companion and wanted to get to know him better.

Asher didn't bother to reply causing klaus to complain, raising his arms in aggravation, "oh come on! You were the one who said you're bloody bored and now I'm trying to make conversation, the least you can do is to bloody answer my questions." He huffed.

Asher remained silent for a few moments before opening his mouth, his eyes darker than before as they remembered the nightmare from his past.

Klaus observed him with a worried expression, what had happened to get the ever so lively Asher Gilbert all gloomy?

"I was nine years old when they adopted me into the family," he began and klaus looked up to him in confusion.

Asher smirked without any humour present, "you wanted answers didn't you?" At this klaus sat up straight, his intrigue piked. Asher chuckled as he gave him a look, klaus was just like a child.

"The Gilbert's took me in from a local orphanage in Texas, my parents passed away when I was eight years old. It was a vampire, I remember it like it was yesterday...that blood thirsty look of a monster as it devoured my mother and Father. It was my birthday and we were preparing a cake...until that bastard I once called uncle tore down the door and ripped my parents apart. He spared me as a reminder; the strong crush the weak.....he was strong and I was weak. He was evil and I was good....key word was." the room was quite save for Asher's low, husky voice that spoke softly.

Klaus listened to the man speak, his expression blank, tho he felt furious at that man who had made his blonde haired hunter so-so...broken.

Asher looked up at klaus' expression and as if reading his thoughts he continued,"no klaus, it wasn't my uncle that made me into this."

Klaus scrunched up his eyebrows in confusion and Asher further elaborated his story.

"Yes I was heart broken but I knew deep down that maybe one day I'd get over it and move on. With the kind Gilbert's it seemed to be true. That is until daddy Gilbert found out that I knew about vampires and decided to train me to become a vampire hunter. I didn't mind; it meant being strong enough to beat those sons of bitches down the next time they even thought about harming any one I held dear. So I trained day and night under the harsh rule of that bastard Gilbert John.