XI

I'm dead.

Like legit dead, this is my ghost typing at the moment. I mean I should've been somewhere in the after-life looking for Asher's tormentors-but then I remembered...I haven't updated in a month and you guys are so friggin awesome XD

Like seriously though, 10K ARE YOU DUCKING FOR REAL?!?!

OH MY GOD IM CRYNG.

None of my books have EVER reached 1k before let alone 10K (Thus me taking them down....sorry)

Did I mention it ranked #2 on #kol fanfictions?? Or #13 on the #lgbtchallenge? No? Well there you have it.

And so, since I love you wattpadians so much I've FINALLY decided to update this book

I'm so sorry for not updating but something was wrong with wattpad and I wasn't able to publish any of my chapters.
—————————————————————————

Pain.

Anger.

hatred.

Those were the only emotions he could feel. Asher yelled in agony as another fiery whip landed against his back. His shackled arms pulled against the metal restraints that burned his once beautiful and smooth skin.

Dark and sadistic laughter boomed across the large and filthy cell in which the young Gilbert was trapped in. It took immense pleasure in his pain.

"That's right, scream as loud as you can-" the demon cackled in his inhuman, demonic voice that frightened the boy to the verge of tears-"for they are music to my ears."

"Let me go!" Asher begged, though it was futile. He was trapped. In hell, and it would be so until the end of time itself, until the day the world truly ended and Judgement would be passed upon every single soul in this world.

That meant that one day, he would receive the justice he deserved, that was the only thought that allowed him to endure the pain each day, for the last on hundred or so years. Tears slipped down his bloody face as he clenched his fists, howling as another whip lashed onto his bleeding back.

The demon laughed as if reading the trapped victim's thoughts. "Judgement eh?" He chortled as if it were the funniest joke he had ever been told, "no child, you shall receive no such justice now-or ever. Your very soul has been sold of to Hell, to its ruler, to Lucifer. He owns you, and only on his command shall you be allowed to leave hell-if only for a while-though I sincerely doubt that."

Asher was down right sobbing, his last piece of hope was being crushed down brutally and the demon knew that-it took joy in his pain and continued; "hehe, even if the king allowed you to leave-or your soul-whatever, you would forever be tied down to hell. Once a person enters this place they can never pass through the doors of heaven...ever. Their souls are far too corrupted for that. So, pal, you're stuck with me and the gang for the rest of eternity. Might as well as make yourself at home."