Luke James

Okay before i get to the imagine i want to let you know this scene is based off the new Taraji P Henson movie Acrimony but with my own little twist not everythings gonna be the same just little snippets . If you aint scene it i suggest it Idk what it is about Taraji and the crazy roles but she be showing out with them fuckers just saying.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Luke James the man I loved with all my heart there was nothing in this whole world I wouldnt do for him. I would give him my last dollar to keep him happy and satisfied and I did just that no matter how many time he'd hurt me until i had enough....

Here it was a rainy day I was in college it was my senior and i was falling apart already trying to keep my grades up. I was running through the rain with my books and notes as close to my body as possible when we bumped into each other. We dropped everything I was mad my english paper ruined by the rain the 10 pages i gotta look through and possibly rewrite and i wasnt quite so happy. I pushed him out of my was and began picking my stuff up and apparently his to, and I would have just thrown them away but he showed up at my door. " Is Anastacia home" he asked my room mate also my best friend Rachel thats when i walked up to the door seeing him there. He mad my heart skip a beat I had butterflies but I wouldnt let him know that.

"What are you doing here? This is the guy I was telling you about earlier Rachel" i said turning my head to look at her. " Im sorry to bother you , and also didnt come her to waste your time especially more than i have already. I just wanted to return your work to you i believe we got some of our pages mixed up." He was so handsome and he was good with his words. "T-thank you " and in return he gave me a smile, and not just any smile this smiled gave you comfort, reassurance, love, it seemed genuine.

"I also wanted to tell you i revised some of your work it was really great, but i had Professor Adam last semester and i know what hes looking for i had a straight A in his class i can help you sometime if you'd like" And that what he did the more he helped me the more close we got days turned into weeks.

I was walking to my dorm when he stopped me. " Hey Anastacia, how did the English test turn out?" I turned around with my head hanging down showing him my grade. " I failed I cant keep doing this to my mom its a waste of money for me to be here my sisters are the smart ones not me." I was hurt i just want to make my mom proud she tells me all the time shes proud of me i just want to keep her proud i dont want to let her down.

"Ana!" I heard my sisters voice call behind me "One second Luke I'll be right back" i turned walking to my sisters just to receive the most heart breaking news of my life. My mother had passed away I didnt know how to feel how think or what to do I broke down in my sisters arms. My mom the women that gave me life, the women who worked hard so me and my sister had everything we needed in life, the women who deserved more than what she was given credit for to raise 3 little girls by herself work everday paid the bills had her own house, and now shes gone.

It was the day of my mothers funeral and I was still heart broken but he was there to comfort me and hold me. I had found out my mom left me the house and $1,950,000.00 she had been saving up her whole life she would take our money wed get from family and just put it in the bank, my sisters got my moms company she had her own delivery truck service. " Anastacia dont tell that boy mom left you this house and all that money." My oldest sister Tiana said " I know Tiana i know"

The thing about Luke is I loved him gave him everything my heart my sole my virginity. My mom wasnt even 6 feet under good enough, who takes advantage of a women in grief.  He always had a way of talking and making everything he wanted i wanted for him and make as if was my idea. I bought him his first car paid for in full 35,000 dollars After that i didnt hear from him in 3 days.

I was sitting at the dinner table listening to my sister go in on me about buying him a car. They didnt get it though i loved this man and he love me so i thought did you ever get a gut feeling about something and couldnt figure out why. " Excuse me" i said getting up dismissing myself from the table i went straight to my room and called him and finally after 3 days of trying to reach him he answered. " Hey Luke " i said relaxing since he answer "Oh hey babe" he said sounding offish to me " sorry i havent called you ive been busy infact im busy now and i need both my hands for this ill call you back " and with that he just hung up no bye baby no i love you. I had enough i was fed up cause i knew i wasnt stupid I got in my car and drove to his RV and parked down the street where i can see and waited for and hour and i felt stupid because i already knew but i had to confirm it.

I had given up though thats until i saw a hand in the window and the RV slowly rocking and my rage hit. I started my car and and rammed it as fast as i could into his RV i reversed and did it one more time this time knocking over the whole thing i didnt care what happened to them or me at this point i got out full of adrenaline i picked up brick and threw it at his car windown. I was heart broke hurt the love of my life would cheat on me "you have a girl friend"i heard the mystery bitch say as he was pushing her to leave. " Baby calm down" Luke begged but i was hurt he hurt me the man i love. He grabbed me and held me in his arms but i tried to fight him off slowly i slipped out of consciousness. "Anastacia baby no dont do this wake up baby wake up" i heard him but i couldnt respond...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Eooooooooooowwwwwww i hope yall like it should i do a part two or nah. Just kidding i am