Quincy Brown

The songs I'm using in this story are not mine I'm just using them.

Here I was getting ready to go to dinner with my best friend Quincy this is the first time in weeks that I get to see him since he's started dating his new girl friend Jessica which I don't mind because that's her man but damn I'd like to see him at least once and a while.

I would be lying if I said that I wasn't jealous I love Quincy but I push my feelings back I wouldn't want to ruin our friendship plus like I said he has a girl friend. As I pulled up to the restaruant I sat at a table waiting for Quincy I was on Instagram looking through the feed when I heard someone clear there throat causing me to look up. "Quincy" I jumped up hugging him he smelled so good. " I missed you best friend" I said and sat down " I missed you too how have you been" he asked and before I got a chance to answer Jessica walked over "Sorry I'm late " she said sitting down next to Quincy side eyeing me the kissing him.

I rolled my eyes and just sat back drinking my water. "Welcome to Applebees what can I get for you" the waiter asked "Ill have a salad dressing on the side and bring me a water with Lemon you got that?" Jessica said rude "May I have the grilled club and the strongest drink you got back there?" I said asked showing him my ID "Ill have the same as her but with a sprite instead of the alcohol" Quincy said politely then we handed him our menus.

"What was supposed to be our best friend date turned into me third wheeling literally no one was paying attention to me so I just asked the wait or for a to go box wrapped my stuff up threw 20 on the table and left. "I can't believe him" I said to Analise as I walked into my house.

"What happened ?" She asked with concern in her face " He invites me on this so called best friend dinner and all I did was sit there and watch him and his girl friend suck each others faces they didn't even notice I left I don't want to see him if he comes here send him away" I said tear streaming down my face " you can have this I'm not hungry anymore " with that I ran to my room slamming my door and locking it I didnt want to be bothered I just wanted to lay in my bed and be by my lonesome.

My phone started vibrating on my nightstand it was Quincy so I just declined his call and continued to lay down. Only phone my phone to start ringing again and you guessed it it was Quincy yet again decline. Then he texted me

Bessfrannn- why you ignoring my call?
Read 2:13pm
Bessfrannn- Really so you just gon read it and not respond
Read 2:17pm
Bessfrannn- Really?
Bestie boo- leave me alone Quincy its not like you care don't you and Jessica got plans or something
Bessfrannn- Ohhh I see you're jealous aww we my best friend is jealous 😂😂
Bestie boo- now I'm your best friend cuz earlier I was just your 3rd wheel just forget it leave me alone
Bessfrannn- 3rd wheel? Is that how you felt why didn't you say anything?
Bestie boo- Because Quincy she's your girl friend I can't compete with her for your attention that would be mighty selfish on my part to try and take your attention from her.
Read 2:37

Right now I was getting ready to go out with Annalise she talked me into it. I looked at myself one more time in the mirror.

 I looked at myself one more time in the mirror

(Your outfit)

We walked in the club and they was playing the jams they also had people signing up for Karaoke it was awesome ive been to a lot of clubs but not this one. "You should totally sign up for the karaoke you have a great voice" Anna said I was looking around and that's when I saw Quincy and Jessica " You know what I will." I said and walked over putting my name on the list.

" What are you gonna sing?" Anna asked honestly I didn't know it would come to me when it was my turn. " I'm not sure yet ill figure it out when I get up there but as for now I need a drink." I told her and walked away to the bar.

" Alright Alright everybody its about that time our Karaoke break down who's ready to here some awesome voices tonight" the crowed went wild first up we have Jessica Valdez And Quincy Brown singing Wild Thoughts.

After they were over a total of 10 other people went and the closer it got to me the more nervous I got but I finally know what I'm going to sing.
"Alright we got one last singer coming up so I need y'all to show some love to Simone" the crowed got hype all over again.

Part 2 coming soon