Keith Powers

I'm fucking sick of this, at the moment I was fed up with my so called husband and his cheating ass I'm over him and this relationship. I went to our shared room grabbing my suit case and began packing my clothes I'm leaving he can have this house and that bitch.

I started taking my stuff to my care then ran inside to get my last suit case but as I was going down stairs I came face to face with Keith " What are you doing?" He said as if it wasnt obvious " What the fuck does it look like Keith I'm leaving" I said trying to go pass him only for him to block me. " Why baby?" He didnt just ask me this that set me off " Because I'm tired of you lying and cheating on me. You got me out here looking stupid Keith and all ive done was love you and be there for you" I said pushing him out of my way.

" You ain't going no where" he grabbed my suitcase and threw it across the room. " Fuck you Keith " I yelled at him going over to pick up my stuff only to be dragged back by my hair. " What the fuck is wrong with you let me go" I yelled out trying to pry his hands off my hair " I told you, you ain't going no where" finally letting my hair go I rubbed my head with tears starting to come down my face i sat looking at Keith who was staring at me but his eyes dark. " Stay away from me" I told him getting up running to the door just to be thrown to the floor and be beaten Keith has never done this before I don't know what's wrong with him " Keith stop " I screamed out in pain but its like he couldn't hear me. He kept going until he was tired once he finally stopped I couldn't move I just laid there in my own blood bruised up and pained as for Keith he just went up stairs and slammed the door behind him.

I eventually passed out from all the pain I had felt myself being lifted up but I couldn't get myself to speak or even open my eyes to see who it was all I know is who ever it was laid me in a be and cleaned of my face. I tried moving but the pain was to much so I just laid there but I forced my eyes open to see Keith sitting next to me with regret in his eyes.

"Baby I'm sorry I'm so sorry I don't know what came over me I didn't mean to hurt you" he broke down yeah he beat my ads but seeing him cry like that hurt me the most he put me thru a lot with cheating and the lying now the abuse but when he said sorry I knew he meant it. "Keith I" and just like that I passed out again...

This sucks ass...... Should I make a part two?