Woody McClain

"911 What your emergancy" the operator asked honestly I was to afraid to speak " There's someone in my house please help I'm scared" The fact that someone actually broke into my house was terrifying I've lived here for years and never had this problem so why would it start now?  " Okay ma'am I need you to stay calm what is your address" she asked calmly " 7126 Apple Cove" I said quietly moving farther back into my closet as I see feet pass by the door I can hear the person going thru my stuff what do they want what do I have that they need? " Okay ma'am and what is your name " I sat quietly I didn't want the unwelcome intruder to hear me yet along find me "Ma'am are you still there?"

" My name is Tea" I whispered into the phone biting my lip out of pure nervousness I'm glad I wasn't babysitting my neighbors daughter tonight. " Okay ma'am and where are you?" What with all the questions I thought like please just tell me help is on the way already. " I'm hiding in the most cliche part of my house my closet" I told the operator that's when the door swung open and there stood a man with a smirk on his face and he'd be cute if he wasn't a criminal who broke into my house.

"What do we have here " he said dragging me out of the closet causing me to scream he grabbed my phone hanging it up and then throwing it on the ground stomping on it in that time I took my chance to run. "Stupid bitch " he yelled and chased after me I ran to my kitchen and grabbed a knife and ducked down behind the island " Come out come out where ever you are " This dude is fucking nuts he thinks this is all fun and games why can't the cops just get here already?

I peaked around the cabinet and saw he was gone where did he go he was just there that's when I felt pain on my head and everything went black.

When I woke up my head was throbbing, there was blood dripping down the side of my face and on top of that I was tied to a chair. This man is really fucking crazy what does he want from me? " Well look who is finally awake" the intruder exclaimed sitting in front of me smoking a cigarette " I wasn't gonna hurt you all you had to do was cooraprate but no you had to run" he said putting his cigarette out and walking up to me by this point tears were coming down my face I was scared and all I wanted was the cops to be here already " What do you want from me?" I asked my voice shakey and weak.

Woody POV

"Hey don't pull up infront of the house pull up right here" I said pointing to the house next door where we couldn't be seen we didn't want to put the victim in more harm then what they already are according to dispatch she's a female and she was home alone and was hiding in her closet before they were disconnected meaning who ever broken in got to her already. " I'm gonna go around back alright and no matter what happens call for more back up.

I walked around the house seeing that it was the kitchen door that was broken into I slowly crept my way thru the door looking around to see the kitchen was a mess. I had my gun in hand and peaked around the corner there was a girl tied up in a chair facing me and a man standing over her.

Tea POV

" Are you gonna answer my question or just sit there and stare at me" I asked I just dont understand why me out of all re house in the neighborhood. " You have something that belongs to me and I'm not leaving until I get it" he said getting in my face causing me to turn my head.
"Freeze! Step away from the female " I heard someone say and everything happened so fast the robber was standing behind me with a gun pressed against my head and a cop in front of me yelling at him to drop his weapon.

Woody POV

"DROP YOUR WEAPON" I yelled out this guy here man all I want is for this women to get out of here less harmed then what she already was. "Come any closer and I swear ill blow her brains out" he said and the look on this women's face shows true terror. I saw my buddy in the window and smirked it was game over for this dude. " Alright look I'm putting my weapon down all I ask is you put yours down and step away from the female nobody gets hurt and we call all come to a compromise.
As soon as I put my gun down he pointed his gun at me . "Kick your gun over here" he said cocking his gun back that's when the girl forced her and her self over knocking into him making him fall I ran over to both of them wrestling to get the hand cuffs on him my partner ran in picking the mystery girl up off the floor he cut the rope off her hands and legs helping her stand up. "Ma'am are you okay do you need an ambulance?" He asked "my head he hit me in my head I don't know what with" she said running her hand over the spot.

Tea POV

I pulled my hand away from my head seeing blood on my hand "oh my gosh " she said quietly looking at her hand "its okay baby doll were gonna get you some help make sure the injury isn't worse that we see." I said as I walked back in from putting the intruder in the cop car. "If you'd like to follow me" he smiled

"Thank you guys for saving me" I told as they walked me to the ambulace.

Part 2 soon