Luke James

Here I was walking into my new school I personally don't like being the new kid just because it means all this extra attention on me people asking questions about me I dont feel like answering

It was passing period every one was heading to 2 period already which was Gym for me so I walked in and talked to the gym teacher. " Excuse me are you Coach Harley?" I asked the lady standing " Sorry no I'm Coach Amberton Coach Harley is out sick so I'm covering the class for her you must be Annemarie" She smiled sweetly "Yes maam" I said fixing my bag on my shoulder "Do you have any gym clothes? We'll be outside today" she asked say hello to the other students as the came in " Yes ma'am" I said walking toward the girls locker room.

 " Excuse me are you Coach Harley?" I asked the lady standing " Sorry no I'm Coach Amberton Coach Harley is out sick so I'm covering the class for her you must be Annemarie" She smiled sweetly "Yes maam" I said fixing my bag on my shoulder "Do you...

I walked out of the locker room going outside to the track and field I loved running. I was walking around bumping into someone causing us to fall. " Jeez watch where your going newbie this work out outfit was expensive not that you'd know anything about that" she said rudely " Chill it was an accident I didn't mean to bump into you bitch" I mumble that last word then walked to the track "Hey wait up I wanted to tell you sorry about my ex she's kind of a bitch " the dark boy said chuckling "Its fine you don't have to apologize for her, but I think you should say something to her cuz she's coming this way and she doesn't look happy" I pointed at her " She just threatened by your beauty ill see you around uh?" "Mia my names Mia" I said in response to him smiling and began running around the track.

After gym class I freshened up and got dressed in my regular school clothes and headed to lunch. This school was pretty lit when it came to their lunches they had actual food I grabbed a cheese burger with a baked potato and went and sat down.

"Ummm excuse me but that's our table" I heard the same bitch from earlier dear lord please let my brain be playing tricks on me. I turned around seeing her and her minions standing there so me being the petty smartass I am I started looking at the table and chairs looking around "What are you doing freak?" She said confused she just dont know me y'all she just dont know me. " I was looking for your name on this table but see I don't see a sign that say a bitch and minions sit here so y'all can go find somewhere else to sit" by that time Luke and his friends walked up

" Hey Mia can we join you" I smiled and looked at him and his friends and every single one of them niggas was fine "yeah of course " I said and continued eating my food "Luke she's in my spot" she whined to him " Shut up Crystal all the seats in here and you crying over this one just sit down somewhere " one of Lukes friends said " But bubba that's my seat I've been sitting there every day since freshman year. " she cried some more and I was getting annoyed " dude shut your crybaby ass up you really crying over a seat like we in kendergarden here take your seat and get the fuck over your self " I said grabbing my stuff and leaving.

It was the end of the school day and I was glad because I didnt have to put up with anyone else's shit. " Hey Mia how was your first day you know minus all that shit with Crystal" Luke said walking up to me " It was tolerable I only answered the same question one million times." I giggled " well I as your new friend wants to make it up to you by taking you to the best ice cream place in town what do you say it will be me you and the guys" he said smiling his smile was beautiful he was beautiful be made my heart skip a beat. " Sure I'd love to " here my number I said writing it down on a piece of paper then walked away.
...

I smell a part 2