Justin Combs

I groaned at the sound of my alarm clock i rolled over looking at my phone seeing it was 6 in the morning meaning it was time i get up and start getting ready for school. I honestly didnt have a problem with going to school I loved my education what i did have a problem with is Paige shes this high horse stuck up the world bows down to me bitch. I personally dont know what her problem is with me but if she really want some smoke she can pull up and get it. As i got ready for my school day I couldnt help but think of what Paige would let fly out of her mouth today I chuckled honestly because shes all bark no bite, once i was finished I walked downstairs getting met by mom and her new husband Frank. 

" Good morning mom good morning Frank" i smiled at them sitting at the table ready to smash on a bowl of coco puffs. " Good morning sweetie you all set for school?" Frank asked putting the morning paper down. " Yep im gonna eat and be on my way" I replied as i poured milk over my cereal.

"That reminds me i put your lunch money in your back honey if you need anything please call me I love you too have a good day at school sweetie ill see you too when i get home from work" my mom said kissing my head then Frank and just like that she was gone Frank right behind her to go his own way to work. I finished my food cleaning my mess I checked myself out one more time in the mirror by the front door i like the way my look turned out.

 I finished my food cleaning my mess I checked myself out one more time in the mirror by the front door i like the way my look turned out

(Make up ^^^)

(Hair^^^)

(outfit^^^)

(outfit^^^)

I got in my car and headed to school it was about a twenty min drive from my house which wasnt bad. When i pulled into the school I saw the most beautiful guy I've seen and of course Paige being who she is was all up in his mix like bruh back up a bit and let him breath dude look mad bothered right now. I got out my car and started heading towards the building when it started Paige's mouth " Awe look who trying to be cute" she said and her little minions started laughing " Paige do not come for me unless I send for you now if you excuse me some of us have to get to class because we actually care about our education and we don't plan on being in the No Child Left Behind program although in your case it would be please just go we don't care just go" the cute mystery dude started chuckling which made Paige mad cause she was obviously trying to get his attention the way she came at me and i shot her down like that. I walked inside heading to my locker to get the items i would need for my first 3 classes of the day while i was in the middle of putting my books and journals in my back pack my locker was slammed shut. " Whats up with all the stuff you was talking outside " here we go again this girl just dont know when to stop.

" Paige why do you keep coming for me I keep telling you to stop but its like you dont understand simple English I'd tell you in your language but i dont speak monkey" with that i turned my back to her and headed to my first period. When I walked in there he was the cute dude from earlier I smiled at him then walked to my seat putting my head phones in waiting for class to start. " Good morning class we got an interesting lesson planned for today, but before we get started i would like to welcome our new class member Justin Combs ." my teacher Ms. Johnson said as students were finally settled in. I put my phone away and got ready for todays lesson plans.

 " Today you will be writing an essay about Dr. Martin Luther King and his accomplishments. Now on top of your essay I want a rough draft edited and then your rewrite then you final essay written in cursive. This will be for 10% of your grade and if you are thinking it wont hurt your grade that bad if you dont do it you are wrong so I would take this class time to start jotting down some ideas use your texted books to help you this essay will be due Friday  you may began." I open my journal and began writing some of the things i could mention in my essay when there was a light tap on my shoulder. " Yes?" I said lightly smiling at the beautiful sight to the side of me. " Do you have an extra pen or pencil i could borrow?" I smiled nodded my head and reached into my bag and gave him my other pencil. " Thank you" he said licking his juicy lips and I'd be lying if i said it didnt give me goosebumps cuz it did.

The next two classes flew by and it was now lunch time i grabbed my food i usually just get a baked potato and water cuz the rest of the food is just nasty issa no for me. I walked to my friends who were laughing up an storm " Whats so funny?" i asked sitting down " you girl did you really tell Paige she speak monkey?" Summer said laughing all over again. " I sure did she gone get enough of coming for me I'm the nicest person you meet but im also ruthless so"  I told them taking a bite of my food shrugging my shoulders. " Dude when i heard you said that I died Stacy aka minion number 2 was telling Jessica in second period I laughed for like 10 minutes you didnt have to tell that girl that" my other friend Kelsi said shaking her head chuckling. " Tell her to leave me alone and i wont have nothing to say." I shrugged when i turned my head i saw Justin walking by i smiled at him " Wus up ma" he said as he passed by  and just like Tupac all eyes were on me my friends was all staring hard. " Yeah wus up ma. what was all that about?" Summer asked. " All he was saying was hi yall need to stop.

Part 2?