Beautiful Inside

The idea was given by 16mahi. Thank you so much.

************************************Abhay going towards his class

Abhay going towards his class.

His phone beeped and he pulled it out of his pants pocket.

There is a notification from a FB page.
This is the page which is followed by All students of the college.

Where they post about events, parties, exam notice, gossips everything what's happening in college.

He stopped walking when he saw someone posted Piya and his pic from basketball match.

Whole match flashes on front of his eyes.

He is smiling unknowingly. When he reminds how flawlessly she was playing. He was lost when he saw her sweating and it trailed down her neck and disappeared in her crop top. He couldn't stop himself from touching her sweaty spicy skin. So he ran his fingers on her belly. And she stiffened when he touched her like an untouched girl. And her cheeks turned red. She shook it off quickly thought no one saw her blushing. But he did. Then when she realized that she won she started dancing like an innocent kid teasing him.

Abhay smiling : piya Dobriyal.

Then he narrowed his brows.

Abhay : Dobrial?? If she is here means she is rich. And if she is rich then her parents must be holding a business. Then why u never heard about any Dobrial business.

He searched about Dobrials and their business on internet. But nothing is there.

Abhay was about to open the door of his class but he left it and turns away.

He entered in Principal's office.

Principal confused : Abhay what are you doing here. Why are you not in your class.

Abhay : just 5 minutes sir.

Principal : sit.

Abhay sits in front of him..

Principal : tell me what you want.

Abhay : Piya Dobrial. I want all her information.

Principal : why?

Abhay : are you daring to question me sir?

Principal shook his head defeated.
And pulls out Piya's file and gives it to Abhay.

Piya Dobrial
Scholarship student
Mother's name : Sugandh Dobrial

Abhay : she don't have her father.

He read her address

Abhay : kapoor mansion? But how? She is Dobrial. Huh? She is lying

He intently lost all his interest in piya.
Just feeling angry and disgust that she is just a liar.