Lunch Box

Piya entered in college canteen

Piya entered in college canteen. And takes a seat.

This is her dress

This is her dress.

Alina joins her.

Piya looks around for Abhay.
And he entered in canteen with his friends and girlfriend.

But he never looked at Piya

Piya smirks and winked at Alina.
Alina nods.

Piya pulls out her tiffin from her bag.
And stats saying when abhay was passing by.

Alina : eeeewwww. What the he'll piya. You are behaves like Diva and bring your lunch box like school going kids.

Piya : Alina. Who said adults don't like mumma made food. Even i feel classy to eat from tiffin made by Mumma.

Abhay heard and smiled. He goes to grab his food from counter.

Piya rolled aaloo paratha and took a bite.

Alina rolled her eyes. How she is eating.

She was gonna take another bite when someone snatched it from her hand.

Piya looks up and its Abhay. He winks at her and goes to his table. Joins his friends.

Abhay took a bite of paratha which made piya really angry and jealous. She don't like to share food made by her mother. And he snatched it from her hand.

She stands angrily and goes towards him. Alina tried to stop her as she is gonna ruin their plan. But she didn't listened.

She goes near him and glaring at him crossing her arms around her chest.

Sid : red chilli in turned into green chilli.

Piya glares at sid angrily. And snatched pratha from Abhay's hand.

Abhay : wwwoooohhh its just a partha junior. You can share my food.

Piya : no thanx. ask your mom to cook for you. It's mine. My mom cooked for me only for me.