Giving Hard Time

************************************

Mature content read at your own risk

************************************
Abhay is hell angry because he got another threat from Rk for the land and this time he dragged elena in that.

Now it was enough for him to lose his temper.

He goes to Rk industries and entered in Rk's office without any warning.

Rk looks up at a froze Abhay. Who is thinking he is standing in front of a mirror.

Rk smirks : hello Mr. Raichand. Finally we are seeing each other.

Rk comes near him and stands in front of him...

Rk : wow.... You really looks like me. But i wonder how your wife came to know that its not me. May be thats true love.. Isn't it??

Abhay clenched his jaw.

Abhay shocked : you were with Piya...

Rk smirks : she just came in my way...dont worry Mr. Raichand i didn't touched her... Because i am obsessed with someone else.

Abhay angrily : don't you dare mess with me ..RK..

Rk pulled his hand out for hand shake.

Rk : i dont want to. Mess with you....Mr. Raichand.... May be we can start a new relationship.

Abhay refused to take his hand.

Abhay : now i know why some people were calling me RK and were asking me about the opening of new pub.

RK chuckles : please be comfortable sir... Please sit .

They both sits.

Rk : finally you are ready to give me the land.

Abhay : never. Stop playing your cheap tricks RK.

Rk : tricks?? No.. Not tricks.... I am just getting what's mine...

Abhay : and how this land belongs to you... It's ours.

Rk chuckles : not only that land Mr. Raichand i own one more thing of yours. Which is really close to your heart.

Abhay confused..

Rk : anyways lets not talk about that... Just tell me what is the price of that land.

Abhay : i wont give it to anyone. Specially you... Who wants to make a dirty pub on that beautiful land.

Rk : common Mr. Raichand. It's just a land... Whats beautiful in it. And If its beautiful... Beautiful places creates magic for romance. And who can know it better than you who is one woman man.

Abhay stands : shut the hell up RK... Dont drags piya or elena in all this. This orphanage is piya's dream and i wont let it go. That's it. So stop trying.