I Am Not Piya

Doctor checking piya

Abhay told him everything. That how she is behaving.

Doctor : did she met any accident or any shock.

Abhay : i dont know uncle we were not together from last 6 years. So i dont know what happened or what's happening in her life. And right now she is not in condition to tell anything.

Doctor : Hmmm... In that case Abhay i would suggest you to be patient. she has fever because of stress. If you want her to be fine then do whatever she says. If you gives her any information which her mind forgot and that information will create conflict in her memories. So Just agree with her or her stress level can push her into danger. Don't ask or don't try to recall her anything.

Abhay looks at Piya sadly and feeling guilty how he behaved with her.

Abhay :thank you uncle. I will take her at my house. She will feel better with others.

Doctor : sure. But first let her temperature decrease. It's not good for her to travel in this condition. And if she is behaving like a kid then don't leave her alone for a minute. Keep her away from sharp things. Don't let her lock herself. It can be dangerous for her.

Abhay : ok .. I will take care of her.

Doctor left.

Abhay sits near her and puts cold strips on her forehead.

After sometime abhay fell asleep with her.

He opens his eyes. It's lunch time.

He looks for piya but she is not there.

Abhay : piya....

He runs downstairs and shocked to see the main door is open.

Abhay runs outside. And saw piya walking like a small lost girl.. Looking around. Not able to recognize the way. She is bare foot. Hot ground burning her foot.

Abhay runs towards her and hugs her.

Abhay : piya...

Piya trying to push him away.

Piya crying : i am not piya... I am Alisha...

Abhay cups her face and panics to touch her burning skin  : ok.. Ok.. Alisha... Where are you going.

She is lifting her legs one by one because of burning ground.

Piya sobbing : i want to go home.

Abhay : i will drop you home. Pi...alisha...

She looks at him with hopefull eyes.

Piya rubbing her eyes  : really??

Abhay : yes... But first lets eat something we will go in the evening see its so hot outside.