Escaping

Abhay stands and comes near piya

He kisses her head, cheeks, lips lightly.

Abhay : i am feeling so alone.. Incomplete without you piya... Please come back... Please a least let me call you piya not Alisha.

Elena's hand comes on Abhay's hand in sleep. Abhay looks at their hands.

Elena murmuring just like piya murmurs in sleep : no..... Touching..... SS...

Abhay smiles when he recalled piya's habit of murmuring in sleep. How she confessed her love while sleeping.

Abhay: at least I made some space in your dreams elena.

Flashback

Its piya's 8th month. Both are enjoying their beautiful Life.
Abhay brings so many gifts daily for piya
And new toys clothes and other things for a baby boy and a baby girl.

He comes back from office and came out of his car. And goes to park near by his house.

Abhay : today piya will be so happy.. She always complains that I don't give her time. Finally came early from office. She was so upset in the morning. But now i will make her happy.

He searched for piya in the park but she is not there. She daily comes in park for a walk at this time.

Abhay comes back at his house and pulls out gift bags from his car and goes inside.
He knew no one is there except piya.

He goes to his room and puts the bags on bed.

Abhay : piya??? Piyaaaa......

But she is not there.

He comes downstairs and asked about piya from servant and he said she is gone for walk.

Abhay calls piya but its switched off.

After that Abhay searched for piya like a mad but didn't found her.

Flashback ends.

Abhay fell asleep wishing that piya will be fine soon and elena will accept him.

Its 1 am

Elena opens her eyes. And looks around.

She saw Abhay sleeping. And his phone on table.

Elena : no... You are lying you are just a kidnapper. K, VS are our family. We need to escape from here.

Elena shook piya softly

Elena :Al... Al.. Wake up...

Piya stirs..

Elena in a low voice :Al wake up please.

Piya rubbing her eyes.

Piya : Al... Good morning...