You Are Mine

Next day

Next day

Abhay inquired and found that piya's mom is just a helper in restaurant kitchen and she is not doing any job in any business.

At night

Piya is at her home with her mumma

Was about to cut the cake when someone enters and sings happy birthday song and clapping loud.

Piya shocked :Abhay...

Abhay : what happened piya... Did you saw any ghost.

Piya : what?? N_no... Come naaaa join us. Actually Abhay i also wanted you to meet Mumma and

Abhay : shut up... Just shut the hell up piya...

Miss dobriyal : abhay what is

Piya : Mumma... Mumma... Just relax..it's... It's nothing . Please can you leave us alone.

Piya understood why Abhay is behaving like this.

Her mom goes inside.

Piya : abhay please listen to me i wanted to tell.. Infact I was gonna tell you tonight Abhay.

Abhay : really..??, now i already know about all your intentions now you decided to tell me piya?? Wow... Didn't you got time to tell me in whole one and a hald year??

Tears rolled out from her eyes.

Piya :abhay please listen to me. I..

But piya froze when tears rolled out from Abhay's eyes.

She runs to him and wipes his tears.

Piya : abhay please no... Please don't..i am sorry... I was afraid to lose you. I wanted to tell you but I thought you will go away from me.

Abhay caresses her cheeks and wipes her tears.

And kisses on her lips
And when he broke the kiss he pushed piya away.

Abhay : good bye miss piya Dobriyal.

Piya shocked : no... Abhay please..
Don't leave... I can't live without you.. Please Abhay.... I love you...Abhayyyyyy...

But Abhay left.
Her mom comes out and hugged piya who is sitting on floor broken.

Sugandh: i am sorry beta.. This is all my fault. I never knew you will take my words so wrong . But now don't let him go. Don't let your love go beta.

Piya cried out her heart out.

Piya broken : Mumma i will die without him please do something. Please i want Abhay back.

Sugandh hugs her tight.

Next day
Piya skipped her college and reached at Raichand's office.