TEN

''Leon! Come on! We are going to be so late!'' Diego screams downstairs to Leon, who's making himself done for Francesca's  birthday party. ''Ey Diego! Leon needs to look good for his girl!'' Jokes Federico and the boy's laugh.

Leon rolls his eyes and looks just one time more at himself in the mirror. He sighs and speak to himself. ''You can do it! it's just a girl. A beautiful one.'' he shakes his head and walks downstairs.

''Finaly! We can go! Francesca is going to kill me, because i'm this late.'' Diego sighs and shakes his head. ''Fabulous late!'' Federico does a fake hair flip and walks away, to the car. The boys laugh and walk to the car too.

''I hope there will be no fans or paparazzi'' Maxi say. Leon nods his head. ''That will be a disaster for Fran.''

After the ride we walk into the home from Francesca and walk to the backyard. ''Diego! Finally!'' Francesca scream to Diego when she sees him. ''PLease don't be mad!'' He whispers to himself. ''Baby! sorry that I am late!'' he says with a smile. ''You better!''

''Cami!'' Francesca gives her friend a big hug and Camila gives her present. ''Happy birthday sweetie!'' Francesca giggles and opens her present. 

''Where's vilu?'' Camila shake her head. ''I don't know. I called her but she doesn't answer her phone.'' Francesca frowns and shake her head. ''I hope she don't miss my birthday again.'' 

''Again?'' 

''Yeah, Violeta was too late for my birt-'' 

''I'm here! Fran!'' A girl jumps in front from Fran and hugs her. ''Vilu!'' Francesca smiles and hugs Violetta back. 

Leon looks to the back from Violetta and smirks, but when he wants to say something to her the boys pulls him to the drinks. ''Come on Leon! We are here to party! Not for looking at girls or Violetta!'' Federico laughed.

''But I want to talk to he-'' Maxi interrupt Leon ''Shhh Leon. We have all the time for that. Come on lets party!''

Francesca and Violetta pulls away from each other and Violetta gives her present to Fran. ''It's beautiful! Thank you!'' Francesca says when she sees her present. Violetta smiles and look around.

Seeing Leon talking to the guys. Violetta knows how he looks, because maybe she looked at his instagram profile. He is a good looking guy She thought.

''Vilu! No boys! Let's party! Talking to Leon will come.'' Francesca says and pulls Violetta to the girls. 

''Hey Girls!'' Violetta hugs everyone. ''Should we get a drink?'' she ask and they nod. Together they walk to the drinks and get one.

''Hey Violetta.'' Violetta looks up and sees a smiling Leon.'

''Hey Leon.''

They smile to each other before they are pulled away by the boys and girls.

| IRISINE |