TWENTY

V I O L E T T A

''Thank you Violetta and Leon to be here!'' Ellen says to Leon and me. I smile and say, ''It was awesome to be here. Thanks to you!'' Leon nods his head. ''Yes, Thank you Ellen to invite me! It was great to meet you!"

''Thank you guys! I hope to see you more in the future!'' Ellen smiles to us and turns around to look at the camera. ''THank you people to watch and I will see you next week again with a new person!'' The shows stops and Ellen stands up.

''It was really nice to meet you two! I hope you two will get far in your career.'' She hugs Leon and me. I smile and hug back. ''I will see you!'' She says and walks away with her manager.

''Viole-'' Leon started but I shake my head and say, ''I don't want to talk to you Leon. You left not me or anyone else. Deal with it.'' I walk away and someone helps me to get rip off the microfoon. I thank him and get my stuff.

''Vilu please!'' Leon runs to me after thanking someone. ''It is Violetta for you Leon.'' I say and walk further. ''Please! Just let me explain!'' 

''No Leon! Stop! I said I didn't wanted to talk to you, so don't!'' I say angrily at him and walk to my car. 

Flits.

''Violetta is it true that you're pregnant?''

''Violetta look here!''

''Violetta is it true you have some drugs problems?!''

''Violetta is it true you're voice is not yours?''

''Violetta!''

''Violetta is it true Leon and you having an affair?''

I ignore all the camera's flitsers and questions. I get in my car and drive slowly away, not to get someone hurt. Those paparazzi are so irritated.  I know they are just doing their job, but jesus!

I sigh and drive away, with Leon Vargas on my mind. This men just went away and thinks he just can walk back into it again? No! Tears slide from my cheek and I shake my head. You can't cry over him Violetta!

 I get out of my car and see Francesca's and Ludmilla's car on my driveway.I gave all the girls a key from my house, I trust them so why not? When I walk in my house I hear their voices in the kitchen. Smiling I walk in the kitchen and give them a hug.

''Hey Vilu! I saw the show. How was it?'' Ludmilla asked first. ''Great. Ellen is a really nice women and I loved all the questions!''Ludmilla smiled and sit on the kitchen chair. ''How did it go with you know who.'' Francesca asked.

''After the interview he tried to talk to me, asking me to let him explain.'' I tell them. ''And what did you do?'' Camila asked, who is here too with naty. ''I told him to leave me the hell alone and stop to trying.''

''Maybe Federico will let him explain. After all it is his best friend.'' Ludmilla tells me and I nod. ''I will respect that. Federico can do what he wants, but I don't know if I ever want to talk Leon or even seeing him.'' The girls nod.

''Maybe you need to hear his story first and then decide.'' I nod to Naty. ''You have there a point. I just need some time and I will look what Federico will do when he hears the story.'' The girls nod.

''Movie time?'' Francesca ask and I nod. ''Movie timeee!'' I laugh and walk to the living room.

__

| IRISINE |

| IRISINE |