TWENTY-FIVE

Violetta Castillo.

''Well, I really don't know how to start this video! You people have so much questions and I don't know where I should start.'' I laughed to the camera in front of me. I sigh and looked at Leon, who stands behind the camera.

He nods his head and starts to move to me. ''But I can't tell you this guys without one person. Come Leon.'' Leon moves next to me and smiles awkward to the camera. ''We need to do this together. That's what we both wanted.'' Leon said and I nodded my head.

''Violetta and I met each other on the birthday party from Francesca. Well we just said hey to each other.'' Leon started and I followed. ''After Some time we meeting up a lot and spend a lot time together.''

''That stopped because I left without saying anything to Mexico, cancun.'' Leon said and smiled softly to me. I know the reason why Leon left, because I did listen to him. The other didn't wanted to saying he had an excuse like always.

''I have some family problems and I don't want to share it, yet.'' Leon smiles with tears in his eyes. ''But I didn't knew why he left so everyone including me was angry on him, but when he told me everything I forgave him.'' Leon smiles to me and gives me a big hug.

''I think we answered the big question for you guys and we are going to answer some other questions you people had.'' I say to the camera. Leon nods his head while smiling. He takes is phone out of his pocket and opens Instagram.

''First question, When will you release a new song? To Leon and Violetta!'' Leon says out loud. I smile to the camera. ''I think we both will release a song soon.'' Leon nods his head and scrolls down.

''Next question, are you guys making a song together?'' Leon looks at me smiling. ''That's a great idea! Maybe in the future!'' I answer and Leon nods his head again. ''You nod your head a lot Leon!'' I laugh and he grins.

We answers some more questions and we stop with filming. ''I think we did that great.'' I say and Leon looks at me. ''I think that too!'' He smiles. ''When are you going to tell the rest about your family problem?''

''When they let me.'' Leon sighs and I hug him. ''They will. I promise.'' Leon hugs me back and nods his head. ''I hope.''

we clean up and put things back in the right place, when we are done we takes something to drink and to eat. Together we walk to the balcony and sit there.

''I happy you did listen to me and forgave me.'' Leon say and I smile to him. ''Always!'' He smiles back at me and eat his cookie. ''Violetta?''

I look at him after putting my glass with tea away and smile to him. ''What is it Leon?'' He looks nervous and say,

''I think I am scared.'' He say and I frown to him. ''For what?'' I ask him and he looks with tears in his eyes at me. ''That the rest won't forgive me.'' I gasp and hug him. ''Of course they will! maybe not immediately, but they will turn around, I promise.''

''What will I do without you.''