FOURTY

TEN YEARS LATER

''Please Rachel stop!''  Leon screams to his eight-year old daughter. ''Be nice to your brother!'' He walks to his three children, who were playing in the backyard while Leon was looking at them. 

''But he started it!'' Rachel screams to her dad en points at her five-year old brother. ''No you did!'' Rick says angry to his sister. ''Come on guys. Not this game again!'' Leon says to them and wait for a clear answer from them.

Some second later laughter fills the air and Leon looks at his two-years old girl. Who is laughing at the scene. Leon, Rachel en Rick can't help it and laugh with her.  ''I am sorry Rick.'' Rachel says after they stop laughing. ''I am sorry to Rachel.'' They give each other a hug and Leon smiles at the scene in front of him.

''Daddy where is mommy?'' Rachel ask when se let her brother go. ''She is sleeping. You know she is really tired.'' Rachel nods her head. ''Can I make her a cake with aunty Olga?'' She ask sweet and Leon nods his head smiling. ''Of course you can, but ask her first alright?'' Rachel nods her head en runs inside the house.

Olga comes once a week here to help Violetta and Leon out with the kids and the house. She wanted it by herself and nobody could stop her. That is what she told everyone. '' I am going to draw!'' Rick says before taking of. ''And it is your naptime sweetie.'' Leon pick his babygirl up and bring her to her bed.

''Sleepwell beauty'' Leon kiss her forehead and walks away to his wife, Violetta Vargas. ''Vilu, what are you doing out bed?'' Leon asks his wife when he sees her standing in the bedroom. ''I just couldn't sleep.'' Violetta says and walks to Leon. 

''I love you so much Leon, but just don't get me pregnant again. Four is enough.'' She says while hugging him. ''I will think about that, but i won't promise anything.'' he says while smirking.

''Oh no. I have a say in this too!'' Violetta says to Leon and he rolls his eyes. ''Ha! You wish.'' 

''I hate you.''

''I know you love me princess''

THE END

I know the end sucks, or i just think it sucks. 
I will update my other books more but school is just so busy. I am sorry.

Love you

IRISINE