THIRTY

"Leon! Where are you taking me?" Violetta ask Leon for the thirty's time, but just like the other times he shakes his head and continue with driving. Sighing Violetta looks  outside the window, seeing it is already dark and stars are shining in the sky.

Leon and Violetta are pretty much dating for some weeks. They went from date to date, seeing each other almost every day. Leon asked Violetta random on a friday night, when they  were bored.

''Do you want to go out? With me?'' Leon asked Violetta on a friday night at the time of seven o'clock. Violetta looked up, who was busy texting with the girls, from her phone. "Like a date?" Jorge modus his head, "you can call it that yeah."  Violetta smiled at that one. She really really want to go on a date with LeonShe smiled again at him and not her head. "I will love to"

''Perfect! Let's go!'' Leon says and stands up from the sofa. Violetta frowns and stands up too. ''Like right now? Leon I need to change and put some makeup on my face!'' Leon rolls his eyes and walks to her, Leon had already walked to the front door, Leon takes her hands and looked in her eyes.

''You don't need to change, I like it this way and you are too beautiful to put makeup on. So let's go princesa.'' Violetta giggled a little and nods her head. ''Okay then. Let's go.'' Leon smiled to her and takes her hand in his.

  Violetta smiled at her flashback, knowing she did likes Leon. A lot.   

Leon takes Violetta to the cinema for a good horror movie, knowing Violetta doesn't like movies like that. Leon had it all planned in his head. Violetta says yes, they go to the cinema, Leon picks a horror movie and Violetta will be in his arms for the whole movie. Good plan right?

''Horror? Leon please no! I know you know I don't like horror movies.'' Leon grinned at her little  panic attack and shook his head. ''Hell no, I really want to see this movie. You did agree on going on a date with me. So I asked and I decide'' Violetta did roll her eyes on that.

''Fine.'' 

Violetta smirked at the memory. Leon was so smart that he puzzled that down in a moment of seconds, but not that smart. Violetta knew what he was planning when he said the name of the movie. 

It was true what Leon told Violetta. He really did wanted to see that movie, something he told Violetta a week ago. So she did know the name of the movie. ''Great so let's get something to eat!'' Leon told Violetta. ''Okay, but I decide what and oh, it's was your date so you pay it.'' 

Leon smirks at Violetta face when she winks and walks happy away. He followed her and sees her watching the food. She ordered some big popcorn and two cokes. She asked some M&M's and other things. 

Leon's heart starts beating faster when Violetta smiled at him, let him know that he needs to help with her hands. Leon walked to Violetta, who gave him the two cokes and popcorn. ''Let's go, before you movie start.'' Leon laughed at her comment and they walked away.

''Hey this isn't horror?!'' Violetta says when she sees the cards. ''I just want a great time with you. That horror movie comes another time.'' Violetta smiles at Leon's comments and she kiss Leon's cheek. 

''Violetta, we are here!'' Violetta looked up at Leon and she smiles. ''Finally!'' Leon laughed at her and helps het to get out of the car. 

''Wauw, Leon.''

 | IRISINE |

 | IRISINE |