Friends and Broken Hearts

It was a really bright day for the 6 year old Jinah. After checking on her pet bunny, Gi, she went downstairs to hug her parents a lovely morning.

"Jinah! Come here!" Jinah smiled and ran excitedly to where her mom is talking to another person by the looks of aging 24 or above.

"Chanyeol-ah, i hope you and Jinah can get along. Go play somewhere else" The woman said, or Chanyeol's mother said with Chanyeol nodding and looked at Jinah.

Jinah looked at him carefully.

"You have funny ears" The little girl laughed.

"Youre name is Jinah, neh?"

"Yeah"

"Im Chanyeol. Lets be friends" He hands out his...well...err...HAND. (Lol, sorry 'bout that. Im KJ. Anyways, continue with the story!)

"Okay~" But she hugged him.

"What are we going to play?"

"I have a pet bunny. Lets go to my room and play with it~" Jinah drags Chanyeol upstairs and the two played for hours, getting to know each other in weird ways.

He didnt forget to go to Jinah's house everyday, because his mother would always visit Jinah and her mom.

-

-

-

-

-

The two were already in highschool and was walking to school together, hand in and hand, smiling under the bright sun.

"Did you remember that when we were-"

"I dont want to talk about it!" She whined and lets go of his hand.

"Jinah!"

"Just shut up!" She pouted and crossed her arms.

"Aigoo~ Jinah, youre so cute" Chanyeol pinched her cheeks which made her blush.

"Huh? Youre hot"

"See"

"Urgh! Stop it!"

"Im just taking care of you"

"I dont want you babying me!"

"But your my Nana~"

"Whatever!" She ran away and looked back with a merong.

"Yah! Wait for me, Nana!"

-

-

-

-

-

Days passed in highschool and Jinah made new best friends, Lizzy and Raina.

She wasnt hanging out with Chanyeol that much despite the way she looks and that he already had new friends to be with.

In the boring, noisy classroom of Jinah, she was being bullied by none other than, Dara, Chanyeol's current girlfriend.

"Ugh, i cant stand to see her face!"

"Yah! Minji, can we exchange seats?"

"Aniyo!"

"Stop it, Dara!" Bom pleaded, feeling guilty of teasing and torturing Jinah with Dara afew days earlier.

"Huh? Youre on my side days ago and now youre being like this!?"