First Interview Of ChaNana

()()()()()

It was in the afternoon and as always, Chanyeol is busy promotig EXO while Nana is being invited to get interview to MNet America. Chanyeol, too, was invited but will be late on getting to the studio.

INTERVIEW!!!

MC: Nana-ssi, have you been well?

Nana: Do you think im okay? Kekeke~ Just kidding. Im very fine! Ever since i stepped foot here with my Chanyeol...and also Kyungsoo and Hyerin, ive been happy~

MC: Did anything ever happen in your days of staying here in the US?

Nana: Well...i...i...eomm... You see....

MC: *looking intentively at Nana*

Nana: Yeah.... Just before going to the studio, many fans were there. I was expecting for them to hate me, but i was wrong. They were so nice and cheered for me and Chanyeol. But some of them, i knew they hate me and Chanyeol with those obvious facial expressions.

MC: Hmm...okay... So, can you give a video message for the fans who hate you and or support you and Chanyeol?

Nana: Eomm.... Im sorry if i stole your Chanyeol oppa from you, i truly am. But no one knew our story except for the Roommate members, some of the EXO-K members and also After School.

MC: Im sorry if im being rude, but can you tell us your story with Chanyeol?

Nana: Ani,your not being rude. I guess its time to tell them about our history of love.

She pauses for awhile, hesitating.

Nana: Me and Chanyeol are childhood friends... In kindergarten, if anyone would bully me, Chanyeol was like my cheesy knight in armor. In high school, all the 2ne1 members coincidentally go to the same school as me and Chanyeol. I didnt know that....Dara eonni was Chanyeol's girlfriend and Sooyoung and Hyerin have been comforting me. Ever since Dara eonni knew Chanyeol was my best friend, she would bully me everyday with Bom eonni.

Nana: One day, Bom eonni refused to bully me with Dara eonni and Dara eonni fought with Lizzy.

MC: What sad story....

Nana: I was in the far corner of the classroom but i can clearly hear them. Minutes later, Chanyeol arrived and broke up with Dara eonni.

Nana: During high school days... I never saw Chanyeol anymore. But i sometimes see his group (she is describing EXO-K members). I asked everyone but they deny saying the truth so i was left alone. I never went outside again when its not for practice or important stuff. I was a trainee then and i was so thin because i never ate.

Nana: Years later, i was a member of After School and...pfff....in 2012, something happened between us and Chanyeol. I forgot him already at that time but backstage, i was drinking coffee because i havent got sleep in days. While drinking it, Chanyeol was playing with Baekhyun and bumped on me so the coffee spilled on me and Chanyeol. Baekhyun helped us and went to the bathroom and i didnt knew we had the same shirt and we swapped clothes.

MC2: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ! Nana-ssi, there was once a time when you and Chanyeol had a date in the mall. And it turned out Park Sandara is there. What happened after you went home?

Nana: We fought alot. And i almost killed myself by jumping on the window.

MC2: *gasp* Why!?

Nana: Oh, yeah...thats because the other Roommates made a plan to lock us up and i couldnt find a way to get out so i need to ju-

Chanyeol: Yah, why would you do that?

MC: Yorobeun, EXO Park Chanyeol is here! He got late because of his schedule, but who knows how many secrets we will know about these two.

Chanyeol sits next to Nana comfortably and held her hand.

MC2: Chanyeol-ssi, what do you think about your fans hating on you because you and Nana-ssi are dating?

Chanyeol: ......Im very sorry, my excels.... Ive known Jinah for a long time and took care of each other. If i cant be with her, then i wont perform anymore *pouts*. If you love me, please dont hate on my Jinah, because we have gone through so much that we tried to be together, and ended up being here, but together. I know you will still be sad about this....and i cant do anything about it. 미안헤. 사랑해요~

MC: You told us you two have been together in childhood but got seperated in senior years.... Chanyeol-ssi, when are you going to propose to Nana-ssi?

Chanyeol was taken aback by the sudden question and stuttered an answer.

MC: Jeongmal? Not now?

Chanyeol: As for now, no.... Maybe... 10 years later?

Nana: Yah!

MC2: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ....

Nana: Oh! Its a special day tomorrow~ ㅋㅋㅋ! I almost forgot!

MC: Jeongmal? Your birthday then?

Nana: 응~ 앙돼요~!

MC&MC2: 아~ 하하하하! 괴여쁘다!

Chanyeol: .....

MC: Youve been quiet for awhile Chanyeol-ssi, is someting bothering you?

Chanyeol: Aniyo! Im just thinking of something important....

MC2: Since our interview is over, the production team planned some few games for the couple!

MC: 우와! Im excited! Are we in, too!?

MC2: I think so....

[<<<~~~~~~~~~~~~>>>]

The first game was Hug Balloon Pop or whatever you call it -_-" So hard to describe when its all just actions!

()ㅇㅅㅇ() - Yah! Stop complaining and get on with the game!

Okay, okay.

The target time was: 2:30

MC Couples go first and was awkward (obviously). They popped 10 balloons in 2 minute and 30 seconds.

Next was ChaNana couple and it went smoothly (as expected). They popped 19 balloons in accordance to the target time.

The two won couple t-shirts that fit perfectly and wore it already.

"So lucky!"

"Well this was awkward for me...." MC said.

The second game was the Pepero Kiss.

Chanyeol was the one who made the move and they won again. The MC volunteered two couples, and lost. But was given high quality skin care products and a new phone as a special gift from the two idols.

They were filming and playing games til sunset awaits them.

(Chanyeol)

I have CF right now.... 헐....

"Jinah, bye, im going. Kyungsoo hyung and Hyerin, bye too" I waved to them and went out for my night schedule.

I kept thinking about the surprise birthday party for Jinah. Hmm.... i will ask Hyerin and Sooyoung after this.