Stop this, seriously

"EH!?!?!?" Everyone was shocked, eyes wide open and jaws down the floor, its a nightmare.

"What did you say!?" KangJoon stood up and almost blew a fist at Chanyeol.

"I hate Jinah!"

She heard it, and her heart broke. Everyone was calming Chanyeol and KangJoon down and after awhile, Sungwoo let Chanyeol sleep.

Its already midnight and Jinah didnt care about how she looked.

She went out with a disguise on and went to the park, where they shared those great memories together.

After alot of waiting, Baekhyun arrived.

"Nana" He hugged her.

"Chanyeol thinks im cheating on him with you. He changed"

"No, he is still the same, but when he gets mad or jealous, it might be the worse, or.... Yeah, you could say he changed but he never did"

"He hates me"

"I know you two alot, and....i know what happened yesterday and all but i think its karma"

"Psh, how do you know?"

"You turned back at him when he said sorry, am i correct?"

"Yeah"

"You said you hate him but its just for a temporary time"

"Yeah"

"It IS karma"

"Youre so intelligent, Baekhyun, but i partly believe it. He just said that to me for the first time. Gomawo" She kisses him on the cheeks.

Jinah suddenly cried at the view infront of her.

"All those memories......"

"Great, youre crying" He hugged her.

"Youre like his twin, but i feel more comfortable around you" She smiled with tears streaming down her face.

"Dont cry!" He wiped her tears and slowly, theyre faces are inches away.

Baekhyun kissed Jinah.

()ㅇㅅㅇ() - OMG! Heyy im dawg again! And this makes me SQUEE! Oh, yeah. Im not a mice or a squirrel xD

"Im sorry" An unknown voice said.

They stopped and look back.

Chanyeol....

"I never meant it, Jinah, im sorry!" He shouted and tears started to fall.

She stared deep in his eyes and saw the guilt for everything he did.

But this time, she doesnt have the heart to forgive him already.

"Y-Yeah... Im sorry too. Cause i love Baekhyun"

Jinah, are you serious!?

"You know what, lets just end this! I hate this! And everything we did together! You were my past,my love and my life but now youre just nothing!" She shouted.

"Nana-" Baekhyun held her hand.

"Dont....touch her!"

"Baekhyun!"

"Gwaenchana? Are you hurt?"

"Y-Yeah, its just a small bruise-- oww!"

"......Chanyeol" She cried

"Lets just go, Baekhyun"

He falls in his knee and cries, yelling at himself. Everyday, whenever he is by himself, he gets crazy thinking about Jinah.

"Jinah, jinah, jinah!" He holds his head and screams like a psycho.

"Wake up, Chanyeol!" Bom shrugged him.

"O-Oh, what is it, noona?"

"Chanyeol ah! Dont be like this!" She slaps him on his shoulder

"Aish, noona!"

"Youre going to be a psycho if you continue to be like that. Its been a month! Cant you just find someone else?"

"Are you saying that you want me to be with you again?"

"N-No.....definitely NOT!"

"If you want to help me, then lets date"

"I said i dont want to!" She blushed and looked away.

"Im going to go crazy without her"

"Fine...... Tomorrow at the morning. Wake up early!" After their talk, everyone coincidentally has schedule to go to.

-

-

-

-

-

Finally, time to move on. Chanyeol sighed.

He went downstairs but he thought he was the only one in the house.

But Jinah was there.