Reconciliation of the Never Ending Love

He....loves me?

"Is that....really you?" It took afew moments for her to realize---

"Chanyeol! Park Chanyeol!" She hugs him tightly "I miss you!" Jinah starts crying and lets go of Chanyeol.

"Where have you been all this years? I was lonely, you know! You werent there when i needed you! You disappeared in my life without saying anything to me!"

"I left you because i love you"

"No! Why!? Why did you leave me?"

"I trained in SM for my whole life and since then, they have strict rules that i have to follow, even if it would hurt your feelings. I didnt want to tell you because i knew that youre going to be happy without me"

"But im not happy without you! Dont you understand!?" She kept on punching his shoulders

"Mianhe, i left, i disappeared. Can we still be together again?"

"......." She shook her head, thinking about it.

"....O-Okay.... I will forgive you this time"

Youre mine again :D

"Why are you crying again?"

"....You left me because... youve been working hard....for me....I love you, Chanyeol....... Dont leave me again"

"I promise"

-

()··() --- Pls dont look at me ! :3

-

Chanyeol took her back to the dorm and went straight to the supermarket to buy groceries.

The other members of EXO (Yes, after da party! Also, did i mention that SNSD and ShinEE were there? I dont know why Orange Caramel was-- JINJJA FORGET ABOUT IT!) already went home while Chanyeol, who went out to buy groceries already, and now was cooking for Jinah early in the morning.

Lizzy and Raina has schedule and they trusted him on taking care of Jinah.

Jinah opened her eyes, seeing Chanyeol by her side.

Chanyeol?

"Good morning, Jinah~" He said, standing up and goes to the kitchen

Jinah did her morning routine and went to the living room.

"I made you bean sprout soup"

"Where are Lizzy and Raina?"

"They have schedule today"

"Why are you here?"

"Stop asking questions and eat"

"Im not sick and i dont want you babying me again" She takes away the bowl in his hand and eats a spoonful "I can eat by myself. Go home!"

"You said i cant leave you again, so im here" He hugged Jinah.

"My soup is going to spill!"

Her phone suddenly rings.

"Eh? Who is this?"

"PD-nim!? Roommate!? Y-Yeah, i entered it...." She puts down the bowl while Chanyeol watches her

I entered it too, Jinah

"Chanyeol-ssi and Bom-ssi too? Ahrasseoyo....Bye, PD-nim! I leave it to you now~"

"What was that all about?"

"Roommate. Im going to start packing now"

"짬까만! When is it?"

"Next week?"

"Then why are you-"

"Because i want to! Leave me alone!"

"Mianhe"

"I will be back. Call me. Bye" Jinah laughed and went out running in the halls.

"Aish!!! YAH! This is your dorm why are you leaving me alone here!?" Chanyeol ran and backhugged her.

"사랑해요 찬열-아~" She chuckled and kiss him on the cheeks.