-S-

-Several Weeks Later-

It's all batshit crazy.

As you slouch in the not-so comfortable seat, you glare out the window through the dirtied glass. The frequent babble of your classmates surround you, adding to your slight irritation with every passing minute. Glancing around the bus, you realize that you seem to be the only concerned one of the present situation.

I mean, who in their right mind sends teenagers to a mental asylum?!

You sigh, catching the attention of your seat mate, Miu Tatsuka.

Miu was probably one of the most kindest souls on earth, with a heart as big as the grey sky lurking above you. She glanced with you, worry slightly mingling in her large doe eyes. Her pale hand clasped your own, and her eyes burned with the need to help.

"Y-you want to talk about it?"

You groaned.

"I just think it's so dumb... like who would send us to a mental ward?! The whole situation just seems like it's out of a horror movie, ya know? Something's bound to happen!"

Miu nodded, and your muscles relaxed.

"Are you two done complaining? You should be thankful the school even allows to put up with your sorry asses."

Shit.

You turned your head slowly, your wide (e/c) eyes meeting a brilliant turquoise. Perfect locks of a light gold framed a pale face, which was covered in a slightly annoyed smirk.

Reku Taekun, the principal's son, also one of the highest scoring students in the school. He was perfect in everything he did, and he knew it.

You hated him.

"Taekun."

You bluntly greet, seeing his smirk widen just a fraction at the attention you were now giving him.

"Hello, (y/n)."

You were nothing special, just a normal student with average grades, and for some reason, you were being shuttled with not only the most popular kids in the school, but probably the most dangerous.

It made your stomach sick.

A struggled gasp escaped Miu, who looked like she was transforming into a strawberry. Taekun was leaning on the back of your seat, and his breathing was slightly aimed at Miu's neck, who was easily getting flustered. Miu; who obviously had a huge crush on the bastard, of all people.

He was toying with Miu.

Not on your watch.

Grabbing Miu's arm, she fell into your chest, and you cradled her away from the golden haired male, who was giving an amused smirk at the situation.

"Taekun, could you not annoy other students around you, please? We wouldn't want to lower your ginormous ego, would we?"

You spat.

Taekun's eyes widened, but just for a fraction. Huffing, he disappeared behind the rough seat, and finally the two of you were in peace.

Sighing in relief, you began to relish in the fact that there was finally a time for your quiet thoughts.

Which, to your dismay, didn't last all that long.