-Y-

I am so sorry for the long wait! I had a friend of mine pass away on Tuesday... and it's been a little tough. Thank you for all of the support and love, which is really helping, so sorry if this is a little short, and I will try to update more often~ ❤️
_____________

After a long day of questions, lab coats, and psychotic laughter, you were finally released from the asylum, and therefore allowed to go home. Flopping onto your (F/c) duvet, your fingers tightened around the soft fabric as you recalled the very strange events occurring between you and the redhead sadist.

"Now that we have our introductions taken care of, why don't you tell me some things about yourself? I'm... quite interested to say the least."

The redhead stated, a flirtatious smirk painted on his face as he leaned back into the chair.

"Karma, I'm here to learn about you, not the other way around."

You huffed, adjusting your lab coat slightly in frustration.

After you had stated your name, Karma seemed to have...changed his attitude. Instead of acting rude and sputtering insults, he gave off an almost... dominant vibe, which knotted your stomach into uneasy knots. His personality flipped from an angry sadist so a more...playboy teenager. It was strange, as if the male was almost planning something-

"(Y/n)."

You were pulled out of your thoughts, your attention being brought back to the male before you.

"I'm sorry, what?"

The redhead chuckled.

"Oh (Y/n)-chan, so easily distracted, are we~?"

You shivered.

"M-my apologies, uh..."

You took a deep breath, recollecting your thoughts.

"I'm going to ask you a series of questions, and you'll answer them, okay?"

The redhead frowned.

"How about in exchange, for every question you answer, I'll let you ask me one I have to answer."

You offered, trying to lighten the mood. Glancing at the clock, you realized you only had about forty-five minutes left with the male before you were supposed to report what you had found and go home.

"Deal."

The redhead didn't even hesitate.

You gulped.

"Okay... Question 1. How are you feeling today?"

You inquired.

The redhead gave a close eyed smile.

"I'm feeling great." Now that I'm with you.

"My turn. Do you have a boyfriend?"

Your cheeks turn a deep scarlet.

"N-no! What kind of question is that?!"

You stutter, confused by his rather... rash question.

"You ask your questions, and what I ask is my own business. Next question?"

You pause, your brows furrowing in thought as you pondered for a good question. This action, unknown to you, gave Karma the perfect opportunity to indulge in your features.

The redhead's eyes scraped over your body
, feasting on your smooth (s/c) skin. The top button on your white button down shirt was unbuttoned, showing parts of your collarbones. Your silky (h/c) hair was pulled into a messy bun, and your facial features looked angelic in the emotion you were portraying.