-L-

You guys are soooo amazing and supportive, thank you so much for all the love!!! You guys are great~
__________

Things were getting bad.

Ever since the strange ordeal that took place outside Nightshade, Karma just seemed to get even more violent towards you. Every day, he would harass you with harsh stares, suggestive comments, and sometimes even physical contact. The overwhelming amount of sadistic notions you were being put through pumped gallons of stress into your system.

If Karma noticed your overly nervous form, he wouldn't comment, only fueling it with that fucking smirk and evil eyes. It was driving you over the edge, to the point where reality was cruelly twisted in one fact;

That it was you being experimented on, not him.

And it scared the shit out of you.

You mentally counted down the days once more, becoming relieved when you realized that your 'project' would come to a close in less than a week, and then you would be free from it all, the sadistic comments, the psychiatric ward, the whole goddamn asylum.

Although even if you were free from the harassment of Mr. Akabane, you would still be under the complete control of Reku, the complete asshole who you just happened to catch the eye of.

A harsh arm slung itself around your shoulder, immediately pulling you from your thoughts. Your (e/c) eyes were met with Reku's own, whose were filled with a sadistic lust that sent familiar memories flooding into your mind.

"Taekun."

You muttered, avoiding eye contact and turning to once again stare out the glass window of the bus. Taekun huffed, taking note of the absence of Miu and sliding in the seat to join you. Feeling his side press against your own, you squished yourself against the wall, silently praying he would for once just leave you alone.

A nose was roughly pushed behind your ear, and you heard him inhale, a strangled gasp leaving your mouth in shock.

"You smell really good, (Y/n)... I bet you taste good too."

With fire in your eyes and a flush in your cheeks, you turned and whipped your hand at the male, smirking when a loud 'smack!' sounded. He froze, shock clearly etched on his face while he cradled his cheek, now painted in the florescent pink of a hand shape. His eyes cut into your own, a burning hatred suddenly boiling over.

oh shit.

Taekun grabbed the hand that assaulted him, squeezing it roughly as he pulled you close to him. Wild eyes burned into your own, and a stinging pain shot up your forearm from his grip. You struggled, trying to wrench your hand away, but his grip only got tighter, and tighter, until-

'pop!'

A small shriek escaped you as you felt your fingers beginning to pop under the pressure, your skin covered in a harsh purple bruise. Taekun, pleased with the damage, grabbed your hair and wrenched you to meet his gaze.

"Never, ever touch me again, you little slut, or you'll be walking away with much more damage than a bruised hand."

The bus stopped, and he slid our with ease, as you silently watched your attacker go, your hand throbbing.

What a douche...

___________

After a talk with some staff, some creme colored gauze, and an ice pack, you finally began to make your way to Karma's room. Your breathing was slightly harsher than usual, anxiety flowing through your veins at racetrack speed. Checking your watch, you realized you were six minutes late.