Chapter 1

✾SMP✾

Brooke's POV
I Look around the place anxiously. My boyfriend Asher Green placed his arm on my shoulders pulling me close to his chest. "Brooke why do you have that look on your face?" He asked concerned. "What if my ex-" "stop worrying about Jack. You moved on remember? If you see him again just act like nothing happened. Act like you didnt date him"

He cut me off before I could continue. "Ughh you guys stop being so cute your lucky Corbyn is currently busy" Christina pout. I look around feeling someone stare at my back.

"Christina! Brooke!" Oh no... its corbyn.. that means..

Jack is here....

Jack's POV
We were walking aroung beverly hills when I hear a familiar voice. I look up and saw Christina and Brooke with a guy I never saw before. I stare at them befor looking away hoping none of the boys will recognize them. "Hey isn't that Christina and Brooke?" Zach spoke. I slapped myself mentally.

"Oh yeah lets go up to them" Daniel said. "Christina! Brooke!" Corbyn called out to them completely forgetting about me and the break up. I still havent move on till now though I tried to date someone. "Corbyn!" Christina came to us smiling widely as she gave her boyfriend a kiss.

Jonah covered Zach's eyes "dude there is a child" Jonah said. Zach shook off Jonah's hand "bro Im not a child anymore- Broooookeeee!" Zach ran off to Brooke and hug her. Everyone gave Brooke and Christina a hug except me I only hugged Christina.

"Okay everyone this is my boyfriend Asher" Brooke said cheerfully. I look at her eyes and saw her eyes twinkle. She looked at him like how she used to look at him. "Eyyyy Bro" Corbyn said doing a handshake. "Long time no see" Asher said patting Corbyn's back.

"Okay Asher, this is Zach, Jonah, Daniel, and Jack" Corbyn introduced. We stared at each other for a minute before Corbyn coughed to gain our attention. "Lets get food shall we?" Corbyn awkwardly said. I knew everyone was awlward.

All the way going to a restaurant Brooke and Asher was holding hands as well as Christina and Corbyn. It broke my heart to see me being replaced. She was smiling and laughing at what Asher said. I smiled looking down happy to see her happy. Zach hit my shoulder with his elbow making me look at him. "What?" I raised my brow rubbing my shoulders.

"Why are you smiling?" He asked smirking. "Nothing" I look back down smiling again. "You happy to see Brooke again?" He asked and I can already tell him still smirking.

"Shut up" I slapped him making him laugh.

Brooke's POV
"Funfact once a goose got mad at me and chased me to my house" Asher said. I laughed at his embarassed face. I dont know why he is embarassed but... I guess his embarassed telling it to me.. I dont know..

I glanced behind to see Jack smiling looking down with Zach annoying. Why is he smiling? Once we arrived, we all sat down and just talked. "What do you want?" Asher asked putting his hands on my shoulders. "I'll just get a pasta" I said closing the menu. "Carbonara?" He guessed. I smiled and nodded.

***

After we ate we just followed the boys. "Guys lets go to smp" Zach said pulling out his phone. "Smp?" I asked confused. "Santa monica pier" he replied laughing.

It took me a moment to realize until I get it and made an O shaped mouth. "Can I vlog?" I asked taking out my camera and ask for their permission. The boys nodded and Christina also took out her vlogging camera. I look at Christina asking who should start first so the voice wont mix in the intro.

(Quick A/N: I was listening to music and Happier played while writing this part😂 ok back to the story)

"Oh you go first" she said gesturing me. I simply nodded and turned on my camera. "Hey little B's welcome back to my channel. Before anything else if your new to this channel, My name is Brooke welcome to the fam" I did the intro and then after few minutes, Christina started her Intro.

"Anyways today I am here with my boyfriend-" I turned the camera towards Asher as he waved. "-Christinaaa-" I turned the camera towards Christina and she turned the camera towards me. "Heyyy" she replied doing the rockstar sign on her hand.

"- andddd the boyyyyssss!" I turned the Camera towards the boys as they shouted. I laughed at their craziness. "And today I- no we are going to Santa Monica Pier-" "SMP!!" Zach shouted as I turned the camera towards him for a short time before turning the camera back towards me.

"Smp as zach calls it and.... yeahh its gonna be fun" I smiled doing the thumbs up. I turned off the camera and walk towards the entrance. "Hey Asher can you take a photo of me please?" I asked. "Sure" He nodded and took my phone from me.

"Oooh noice" I thanked him and pat his back

"Oooh noice" I thanked him and pat his back. "Love you" I said. "Love you too" he replied kissing me. "Guyssss come onnn!" Zach shouted at the entrance. I shook my head and snickered. "What are you a child?" I shouted for him to hear as I skipped to him.

"YES!" He replied shouting back even Im right infront of him. I scrunch my face in pain. "Ow my ear!" I rubbed my ear glairing at him. "Sorry" he smiled with his 'innocent smile'. I rolled my eyes at him and pushed him aside going in. "Its gonna be funnnn!" I put my hands up in excitement.

Woooooh Chapter 1 updateddd.

Dont forget to

Vote

Comment

Share

Anddd follow meeee

Ig: @whydontwe.4.life
@whyshouldwechickees