Chapter 20

hihihi i apologize this is not chapter just wanted y'all to uhm... read thesee

HEY GUYSSSS REMEMBER ME?? SOOOOO I MADE A NEW ACCOUNT LIKE I SAID OR FOR THOSE WHO DIDNT KNOW... I made a new account

BUT IN THAT ACCOUNT, I WONT BE POSTING FANCTIONS. I WOULD BE POSTING ORIGINAL STORIES. I ACTUALLY POSTED A CHAPTER after like... a year.

THE STORY IS CALLED HAIL ALPHA AND THIS IS THE COVER

SO YES MY USERNAME IS LILIIAAC idek y I just picked it last minute coz my forst username was like smxkinrozes and that just sucks

SO UHM IF YOU ENJOYED MY WRITING PLEASE DONT BE SHY TO CHECK IT OUT. THE STORY WOULD HAVE A LOT OF CHARACTERS SO IT WOULD BE LIKE KINDA CONFUSING I GUESS SO IN THE END OF EVERY CHAPTER I WOULD PUT ALL THE NAMES IN A CHAPTER.

ITS A WEREWOLF STORY IF...... you didn't catch on hehe.

BEFORE I GET MORE DISTRACTED HERE IS THE DESCRIPTION AND THE PROLOGUE TO IT :)

Description

Meet the 2 main characters

Rowan Zemex, who lost his parents when he was in a young age. His father was an Alpha and when he died, Rowan's pack started to die. When Rowan turned 18 he took over and tries to restore the pack.

Nesrin Solandis, tired of the abuse, she left the palace. As no one knew her existence she didnt get any attention from the public as she left. She arrived to a village where the pack was dying and decided to stay there.

Prologue

Alpha Rowan was only 12 when he woke up with his parents dead. Nobody knows what happened to them. There was no trace of murder or disease, they were just found dead.

What was more horrible was that, they were one of the biggest and the most merciful packs. When the Alpha and the Luna of the pack died, it was a chaos. Rowan was only 12 when his parents died and him without experience, he couldnt become the pack's alpha. Although they say that if a son or daughter of the alpha is still alive and when the parents dies, they could become alpha right away even without experience but this time it was different.

Rowan's pack was called the Crimson Growlers, one of the most strongest and most powerful packs out there with the largest lycanthrope species hiding in the pack.

Rowan's late late late grandfather made a law for the Crimson Growlers that he cant become alpha right away if he was not 18.

Rowan's father had no brother and his mother's older sister died so no one could take over.

The Beta couldnt become an alpha because as soon as the beta heard his alpha was dead, he stepped down from the beta position in grief and left the pack leaving nothing but a note saying goodbye.

The Blood Rose pack soon became one of the lowest pack after the alpha's death. Some of the wolves died after grieving over their kind alpha, some of the wolves left the pack saying they cant be in a pack without alpha but said those words with a smirk; traitors. And some stopped producing pups, and as they grew old they have died.

Rowan Harvadur Zemex, now 19 became the alpha of the Crimson Growlers but, the population was still going down. There was few amount of wolves and a rare amount of lycanthrope and rare findings of mate.

There was no time for Alpha Rowan to waste until the Crimson Growlers will banish.

Alpha Rowan..

Will the Crimson Growlers loose its population to extinct? Or will it become the largest pack once again.

PLEASE READ IT and im sorry for tricking you guys😁😁