Chapter 13

Brooke's POV
After we put our stuff in the guest room which is where Hazel and I will be sharing, we went back in Millie's room and sat down on the floor while they sat on the bed.

Millie's room were just plain white with decorations everywhere. Heck there was even fairy lights. There was a study table facing the wall, there was a walk in closet at the bottom of the bed, there was a board that had pictures in it.

"So guys, meet my boyfriend Drake Moran" she introduced. Drake raised his eyebrow as a repond and he continued playing. Hazel leaned into my ear and whispered. "He reminds me of the Twins"

Yes. Twins. Hazel has twin brothers. They are 17 and are 1 year younger than Hazel and they both have heterochromia and its so cool. Hazel always talks to me why she dont have heterochromia. Jacob Brian Fletcher, JB or Jake as what they call him. Joshua Gabriel Fletcher, or Josh as what they call him.

They are both really close and whats funny is that they also have friends who are twins.

Grayson Aiden Turner, he is bestfriends with the twins and has a perverted dirty mind unlike his twin brother. his a bad boy in the school, slept with half the girls in the school, but in the house with his twin, his innocent as heck. he once attempted to sleep with drunk Hazel, but failed thanks to her brothers Jacob and Joshua, of course.

Mason Boris Turner, unlike his brother, he is a kind hearted, innocent child. nobody knows how he is still innocent when his brother basically slept with half the girls in their school. He has a crush on Hazel since their freshman year until now.

They are all 17 and are of course typical teenagers in highschool.

Suddenly Hayley burst in the room. "Emily, daddy's gonna be home in 5 minutes" she said in a very quick pace.

Millie nodded as Hayley walk out the room. Millie and Drake both stood up as Drake placed his phone in his pocket. Then out of no where, Drake had a really happy smile. "Hey guys! Sorry for not being polite a while ago. You see, I was ehm, playing a game and when I do, I just ignore everyone-"

"EMILY 3 MINUTES!" Hayley shouted. Drake started to take his stuff as he pecked Millie on the lips. He opened the window and jumped down the 2 story house. Hazel and I gasped as we run to the window to see Drake running away.

We both look at Millie as she sat down on her bed. "My dad doesnt like Drake. The last time he saw Drake, he almost killed him."  She smiled nervously.

"IM HOME LASS" a really deep voice rang around the house.

Emily stood up and walked out the room as we followed her. She walked down the stairs and into the living room to see, a guy that has the same colored red hair like Millie. "Hello Dad" Millie greeted and walked to the nearby bookshelf. 

Once the guy noticed us, he smiled. "Hello you must be Hazel and Brooke, Im Marcas, Emily and Hayley's Dad." He greeted.

We said hi and hello, waving our hand awkwardly.

"Daddy I need you to sign this for the school" Hayley said giving Marcas a piece of paper.

Millie walked over to us with a book in her hand as we head up to her room. I noticed that the book had a wolf drawing howling at the moon. Hazel also notices and came closer to my ear. "Is she gonna feed us to the wolves?"

I snorted and snickered at her. She look at me as if im mad. "What?" She asks. I shook my head still smiling.

Once we reached in her room, she sat down on the floor. She gestured us to sit with her so we did. "Okay so tonight, after dinner, after 11 pm, which is the time Mum and Dad comes in our room to check, we go sneak outside with Hayley to visit the wolves" she simply said.

"Is there even wolves here in scotland?" I asked. Emily started to think. "Uhm.. im not really sure, but the wolves we will be visiting is the wolves we raised when we were younger." She said.

"Okay since your new, we're gonna learn some simple guide so you 2 wont be killed just before we go see cole." She said flipping the pages.

Hazel and I look at each other, nervous and scared.

=
A/N: gguyysss i need you to go and read the 3 recent messages i posted in the conversation thingy because its important.

Dont forget to

Vote

Comment

Share

And

Follow meeee

*unedited*