Chapter 5

Brooke's POV
Its been 1 month since I posted the video, people have been commenting

"Are you okay?"

"Guys dont mind her she's just doing this for attention"

"Attention freak"

"She's hurt... again"

"I need to give her cuddles"

Today I decided to go back to LA and make things right with the boys especially Jack... even with Gabbie. I cant do anything with Paige since she went back to her home town.

My eyes wandered the airport as few fans shouted for my name. I turned to the few fans who came smiled as they shriek. I slowly walked up to them as one of them started to fan themselves. "Hi!" I said.

There was 3 groups of fangirls. One of the group which I walked up to had 3 girls. One had black hair, bangs and wore a thick black glasses. She was wearing a blue checkered jacket underneath it was a black tank top paired with shorts and slippers. The other was also had a black hair but shorter. She wearing my hoodie which is my merch, paired with leggings and also slippers. The last one was a red head, she wore a T-shirt, and a knee ripped black pants paired with a red converse.

"Omg Hi!!!" The girl with a thick black glasses said. "Heyyyy" I replied back. "Im a big fan of yours!! Can you sign my phone case??" She asked handing me a pink marbled phone cased phone. "Sure" I said taking it as the other 2 hand me their phone cases. The red head handed me a sharpie smiling ear to ear as I signed it.

"Thank you!!!" The 3 said fangirling after I hugged and took pictures with them.

=

After I signed their stuff, and talked with them, we all said good byes a I went to rent a car. You might be thinking. Do I have a license? Actually I do. I did a test 2 weeks ago, I past obviously. And 1 week ago, I got a license. (I forgot her age so if she's not yet at age, then she is now 18.. soo)

Once I rent a car, I directly drived to the hotel leaving my stuff. When I checked in, and went into my room, I plopped myself down on the bed. I decided to text Aspen since I told no one Im comming here.

Brooke:
Hey AshPen

Aspen:
Yez hon?

Brooke:
Guess whut

Aspen:
Wa?

Brooke:
Im in LA rn

Aspen:
HOLY CRAP R U SRS???

Brooke:
Yep

Aspen request for a video call

"OMG WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US???" She screamed her face so close to the camera. "Uh.." I was speechless.

Suddenly she got shoved out. "BROOKE!" Corbyn shouted. I quickly shushed him. "Oi Corbyn get out of my room" Aspen said trying to push him away. "Where are you????" He asked. Aspen stopped what she was doing and stared at me.

"Is the door closed?" I asked. They frantically noddes. "Okay. Uhm.. is there anyone there?" I asked. Corbyn opened his mouth but before he could answer, Aspen took her phone and changed the camera as she turned around to make sure only Her and Corbyn are in the room. I raised my brow. "Corbyn why did you broke in, in Aspen's room?"

"Oh David asked me to check on her since 3 days straight she didnt go out" he explained. Aspen raised her brow looking at him. "Cant a girl stay in her house for 3 days straight?" She asked. "Well its practically our house not yours but, its not me its your dad" Corbyn said doing hand gestures.

"Okay where are you?" Corbyn asked. "Secret" I smirked. "I will just go to your place." "But Jack's here" Corbyn and Aspen said in sync. "Its fine"

I ended the call as I took my bag filled with essentials as I rushed to the car. I blasted music while going to the boys house singing along.

Once I arrived I did my best to go quietly but when I reached the door, Aspen slammed the door open. "BROOKE!" She shouted hugging me. "I missed you!"

I hugged her back as I looked up to see a blonde hair. "Beannn" I slurred. "Are you drunk?" He asked walking up to me, his eye brow raised. "No Im not what the heck?"

"You just slurred" he said. I slapped his chest laughing "okayyy"

"So are you here for a reason or?" A familiar voice said. I look behind corbyn and saw my brother. "RYAN!!" I screamed jumping on Ryan hugging him. He staggered backwards because of my weight.

"I came here to make things right"

A/N: amazing! posted a chapter 2 days in a row. I wonder if I can make another chapter for tomorrow 🤔 anyways enough about meeee shout out to my couz @weoverthinkers because she's newww well.. not really but she came back with wattpad. Now she is making a story which is called "The Reality of Romance" anddd I made the cover!!!

Go check out her story to see how it looks like lol.

Now go follow her and be excited for her story!

DONT FORGET TO

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

AND

FOLLOW MEEE

Ig: @kewlseavey
: @whyshouldntwechickees
: @rttv_wdw_imagines
Twitter: @seaveyangelyn

*unedited*