Chapter 11

*the place She is in*
Jack's POV

"Te amo" she said smiling at the camera before it switches to the drone going up from in the middle of the forest to the sky capturing the amazing view of the forest.

When she wake up from her sleep, as what the doctor said, she had amnesia. She didnt have any idea who the couple, crying for happiness was. She didnt got any idea who the people who hugged her was.  Infact, she didnt have any idea who she was. Of course I didnt get to see how she woke up. I didnt get to see what happened. All I know now is that, Dalton and Eve desided that Corbyn and Christina can be in her life once again, even after the argument, they were there for Brooke before she got amnesia.

They were allowed to be part of her life was on one condition. They were not allowed to talk about the band and such in front of her.

We were not allowed to see Brooke's face in person but we can watch her in the internet. Just no liking her pics, no commenting, and no following.

After she got comfortable with her life and decided to forget about the past life before amnesia. Christina told her about how she was famous. Of course she asked permission from her parents first if she is allowed to tell. Brooke decided to be a vlogger again. Not just any boring vlogging stuff, she started traveling with her 3 new friends.

She also got into photography and archery.

Its amazing to see her happy but I wish I was there with her...

*4 monthes ago*

Brooke's POV
My eyes flutter open. At first it was all so white and it was blinding but then my eyes adjusted to the light and saw a woman sleeping. She was sitting on a chair and her head was leaning on a  man. He was reading something in his phone. I look around and saw another couple. The girl leaned on the blonde guy's shoulder and the guy leaned on her head also sleeping. I look to my left and saw a guy also sleeping his head down, on the bed. He was the closest one to me. He shifted as his hesd turned to the wall.

There was so many emotions. I didnt know where I am, who I was, or who these people are.

I raised my left hand to rub my eye only to find that the guy was holding my hand. I might've pulled my arm hard that he groaned and opened his eyes. He raised his head, left eye still close.

Once he saw what was infront of him, his eyes widened and his jaws dropped. His eyes was so wide it might pop out of his eyes. His smile tugged upwards, his eyes started ti get glossy.

"Brooke!" He exclaimed before hugging me.

Brooke...

All these commotion must've been really loud that the 2 couples woke up still sleepy, but when they noticed me, they quickly stood up, crying running up to me.

===

"W-whats my full name?"

His head was resting down, his arms folded together as his chin supported his whole head to be straight. His eyes bore in mine as if he was looking for something.

"Brooke Laurence Fleming

"How old am I?"

He smiled.

"19"

"Uhm w-who are you"

His eyes darkened but he was still smiling hard.