Chapter 4

I lay on my bed staring at the ceiling back at my apartment. Ryan moved to the LA so I have the whole apartment to myself.

"Stupid Love" I mumbled getting out of the bed still dizzy. I havent been eating since I came home so my body is practically skeletal. I lost my muscles I earned by working out. I lost sleep, I lost weight, I lost my love.

Asher is probably making out with her girlfriend. Jack is probably having a concert with the guys.

I sighed playing the song Right there by Ariana Grande. Even though its old I still like the song. Ariana's old song soothes me.

"You know what I mean?

I know what you like

Put it all together, baby, we could be alright

How can this be wrong when it feels so right?

Yeah, I really need you I really love you"

"And I'll never let you go"

I covered my eyes with my eyes as I sang  my heart out. The familiar pain is back from years ago.

The pain which Jack fixed it. I never knew it will be tossed around breaking it more. Much worse the person who fixed my broken heart also broke it. (Does that makes sense?)

I took my laptop searching for videos to entertain me.

In the middle of me watching videos Ryan called to facetime. I accepted as I missed him.

"hey" he said. He was shirtless in his room laying down stomach facing down. I smiled happy to see him. "Hi" I said. "How are you?" He asked.

Sometimes he is an ass but most of the time he is an amazing brother.

"Im good still trying to heal" I replied. Suddenly a familiar girl came into view. I gasped at the beautiful face. "Aspen!!" I squealed.

"Heyyyy beautiful!" She smiled. "How are you???"

"Good"

She frowned scrunching her nose. "Oh I know that look. What happened?" She asked concerned. "Nothing Im just tired"

"Im fine"

She rolled her eyes shooing her boyfriend so we could talk privately. Once I heard the door close, Aspen  turned back to me. "spill" she said

***

I explained to Aspen about my problems tears falling down my cheeks. Once we ended the video call that lasted for 2 hours, I changed into a maroon colored sweater, a black skirt with a black leggings underneath it, and all paired with a brown boots which was halfway to my knees.

I left the apartment and walked to the park bringing nothing but phone, money and an earphone. Singing along the song Golden by Sia, I walked around the park.

My eyes wandered around when a leaf fall on my face. I removed the leaf and looked around to see the park no longer filled with green trees but filled with brown, red, orange, yellow trees on the ground. The season became summer to autumn without me noticing.

"Dont fear baby" I mumbled so people wont hear me singing. I took out my phone and look through my phone

I got a lot of dm, comments, and tags all about me not doing vlogs recently. Oh yeah. People stopped recognizing me because I stopped vlogging because of what happened. My subscribers went down, I used to be one of top 15 famous youtubers but, I got replaced.

193,000 liked
***king: where are youuu?
BrooklynFG: even tho u stopped vlogging for now, i will be loyal to you
BrookexJack: I miss her happy face.