Ch. One

~Your POV~

As usual, you sat alone in your main classroom as you ate your lunch in silence.

As usual, the three most popular girls came into the said room and picked on you.

As usual, they dragged you out of the classroom before you could finish your meal.

As usual, the most popular boy said a few statements that tortured your soul.

As usual, he signaled his two minions to abuse you.

As usual, you fell to the ground and gasped for air.

As usual, the bell rang and you were left alone on the cold floor.

As usual, you were all alone.

~Home~

"Ah, sis..." you heard your brother, Jin, say as you walked in your front door after school. "Let me get you some bandaids or something..."

"It's nothing, oppa. I'm fine. I'm going to my room to do homework," you said as you stumbled upstairs and into your room. Then, you dropped your backpack onto the floor beside your bed, collapsed onto your bed, and sighed, wincing at the pain in your upper-body.

"Aish... it hurts more today..." you mumbled as you reached for the bottle of painkillers on your bedside table and swallowed two.

After a few minutes in thought, your brother called you from downstairs, "Hey, Y/N! My buddies are coming over tonight. You should come greet them once they get here."

"And why would I do that?" you yelled back.

"Because, I said so! I'm your older brother, so I'm the boss. Get yourself cleaned up or I'm forcing you to clean the whole house this weekend!"

You mumbled as you got up to grab some clothes for a shower, "I don't want to meet your stupid friends..."

"I heard that, young lady!"

"How?!"

~Time Skip~

You heard the doorbell ring and new voices enter your home as you walked out of the bathroom from your shower. You let out a sigh, just wanting to lay in bed.

"Y/N ah! Meet the boys," Jin said with an enthusiastic voice as he pointed to each of his friends, one by one, "We have Taehyung, Namjoon, Jungkook, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jimin."

As he pointed to each one, they gave you a smile and small bow. You did the same after their introductions, "Hi, I'm Y/N. It's nice to meet you all."

They all gave you polite smiles as they proceeded to walk into the kitchen, where the aroma of Jin's cooking was found. You lingered behind them all, not in the mood for any of this.

You sat down next to Jin, not being comfortable enough to sit next to anyone else, as he sat down after setting the food in front of everyone. Every once-in-awhile, you stole glances from some of your brother's buddies, some of them being slightly flustered afterwards.

"So, uh, did I mention that my sister is a senior? She's got some pretty average grades, though, but she's pushing through," Jin nudged you in the arm, causing you to wince from the bruise you just realized was there. "Oh, sorry, Y/N. I didn't mean to hurt you..."

You gave him a glare that said "if you ever do that again, I'll murder you in your sleep".

All of his buddies chuckled at what had just happened, except Hoseok, who gave you a look of slight concern as he stared at you. You looked away from him, a little flustered at the way he looked at you.