Ch. Six

~Your POV~

Once you arrived home, you asked Hoseok to come in with you, because you secretly didn't want him leave. But when you walked in, the house was empty, no Jin to be seen.

"That's weird... He's usually always home on Friday nights," you said.

"I'll text him," Hoseok said, pulling out his phone. After a minute or two, Jin finally texted him back. "He said that he's with the other boys, hanging out at Namjoon's place."

"Hm..."

"Well... More room for us!" he spread out his arms and spun around the living room, making you laugh in the process. "Okay, wow. I'm dizzy, now. That was a terrible idea."

You only nodded, your laughing down to a giggle, while Hoseok flopped down on the couch. He patted the spot next to him for you to sit down. You shyly took up the offer and sat down.

You grabbed the remote, "What should we watch?"

"Hmm... How ab0ut a scary movie?" he said with an evil smile on his face.

You practically whimpered at the thought, "I-I don't like scary movies..."

"Too bad," he said, grabbing the remote from you. As soon as he found a scary movie, he pressed play, while you sank down next to him, grabbing a blanket from the couch arm and covering most of your face with it. Without realizing it, you were snuggling up with him, causing him to put an arm around you for comfort. Once you noticed this, you grinned to yourself before jumping really hard after a jumpscare.

"AHHH," you screamed everytime the clown appeared.

Hoseok would only laugh and say, "He has bunny teeth! How do you think he's scary?"

After some time, you looked over and noticed him with his eyes closed, fast asleep. You grinned, but, suddenly, exhaustion punched you in the face, causing you to slowly fall asleep in his arms.

You woke up to the sun tickling your face. When you opened your eyes, you saw Hoseok staring at you, but he quickly averted his eyes, hoping you didn't notice.

You grinned to yourself and wrapped an arm around him, embracing him tightly. He smiled and hugged you back.

You sat in silence before Jin barged into the room, "Good morning, sleepy-heads!"

You jumped hard. "Yah! We were sleeping!" you yelled as you threw a pillow at your brother's face.

He threw the pillow back, "Yah! Don't throw things! You might break something!"

"Says the one who just threw the pillow back at me," you scrunched your nose. After a few seconds of glaring at each other, you noticed Hoseok sitting beside you in silence, his arm still around you. Jin noticed you looking at him and looked down.

You looked back at your brother and asked, "What do you want, anyway..."

"Oh. Lunch is ready if you want it."

"Wait, what time is it?"

"Almost noon."

"Geez... I didn't realize I slept that long."

Hoseok interrupted and shrugged nonchalantly, "I usually sleep till noon."

You looked at him, "I usually do, too, but I haven't been able to sleep very well, lately..."

He looked down, remembering what had happened to you, "Oh... yeah. That makes sense."

"Just come get your lunch," Jin interrupted, rolling his eyes and walking into the kitchen, clearly done with taking care of you children.

You sighed as you stood up, stretching your tense body, while Hoseok groaned. "I don't want to get up," he complained.

"Ah, come on," you grabbed his arms and tried to pull up his heavy body, "I'm hungry~!"

"You're always hungry!"

"Is that a fat joke?"

Hoseok chuckled and looked at you with sleepy eyes, "Of course not. I wouldn't offend my Y/N. And besides... I like slightly chubby girls."

You got flustered and dropped his arms, "Wha- Well, I'm getting food, so... y-yeah." You walked into the kitchen, hearing him chuckle in the background.

After lunch, you and Hoseok went back and sat down on the couch. You saw Jin walk out of the room, before walking back in and standing in front of you.

"Here's Mr. Snuggles. He's clean," Jin said, holding out your childhood, fuzzy, brown, stuffed bear with unproportionally long arms.

Your eyes widened and heat started to run to your face from embarrassment as you realized Hoseok was watching what was happening. "J-Jin! What were you doing in my room?!" you yelled as you snatched Mr. Snuggles and stood up.

"I was cleaning your room and noticed how dirty he looked, so I cleaned him for you," your brother said, nonchalantly.

"W-Well, don't touch him- I mean 'it'- ever again!" you charged up to your room and slammed the door shut, holding Mr. Snuggles tightly in your arms. That was so embarrassing...

About a minute later, Hoseok walked into your room without knocking. "Mr. Snuggles, huh?" he asked, smirking a little.

"Oh, shut up..."

"What? You like stuffed animals. So what?"

"... You don't think it's childish? A seventeen-year-old still keeping her childhood bear..."

"Well, I mean, he's from your childhood, so I don't think it's childish," Hoseok shrugged.

You smiled at his words, "Mr. Snuggles... My grandpa gave him to me before he died, so I cherish him."

"Oh... I'm sorry."

You shook your head, "It's fine."

Hoseok walked over to your bed and sat down, "Is it just this bear or do you have others?"

"Well, I have a few, but they're in my closet."

"Hm... Do you like stuffed animals or are they just kind of... there?"

"Yeah, I really like them, but I guess I don't get that many chances to have them..."

"I see."

"What's with the questions?"

"Oh, it's nothing. Just wondering."

"Okay...?"

But what you didn't realize was that Valentine's Day was soon approaching...