Ch. Two

~Time Skip~

You woke up to your alarm, the warm sun shining on your face, forcing you to get up. Half asleep, you soullessly got around for school.

"Good morning, Y/N!" you jumped as you heard a loud voice from behind you after you entered the living room.

"Yah! Hoseok you scared the sh-... crap... out of me!" you yelled at him, looking around to see if Jin heard you.

"Do you want me to drive you to school?"

"Heck no."

"Why not? Scared I'll embarrass you? Or maybe you think people will think we're a couple," he teased, making you flustered.

"W-What? No! That's not what I- That's not- I mean-... No! I-I need to go. Bye, Jin!"

As soon as you were about to head out the door, your brother called you.

"Do you need me to drive you?" he asked, always seeming a little worried.

Going through the same routine everyday, you responded, "Jin. How many times do I have to tell you that school is only a few blocks away. I'm fine. I'm seventeen. I don't need you watching me over my shoulder every minute of every day." And with that, you walked out the door to school.

"What about your phone?!"

But it was too late. You were already out the door before you could respond.

~Lunch~

You sat at your desk, alone in your homeroom, silently eating your lunch. Soon, the three stuck-up girls strut into the room.

"Oh, look! It's the Weak Freak, eating her Weak Freak food... Tsk," the main girl said.

The girl on her right picked up the bowl you had filled with rice and lifted it up to her nose, "Ew. It even smells like it. Why don't you smell this, Weak Freak?" She shoved the rice into your face, causing rice to stick to it and fall into your lap.

You stayed silent as they dragged you out into the hallway.

"Min-jun ah!" the main girl called to the most popular boy in school, "We found the Weak Freak. Not that it was difficult to find."

She threw you in front of the boy, then wiped off her hands as if they were covered in dirt.

"Ugh, this b*tch, again. Why don't you go die," he said, poking your forehead with his index finger. You looked down as he continued to talk. "Get your filthy a** out of here, Weak Freak. You don't belong here. Or anywhere for that matter. Except in Hell," the word "filthy" being spat out at you as if he just spit out old, stinky garbage.

He signaled to his two minions, causing them to come to you with expressions of disgust as they began to pound on you as if you were a punching bag.

You fell to the floor, gasping for air, as they continued their dirty work.

Suddenly, the bell rang and everyone left in a hurry, not wanting anything to do with you as if you never existed.

Spitting out drops of blood, you stood up, trembling.

~Jin's POV~

"Where the h*ll is she?!" I yelled, spamming Hoseok with messages, asking him if he'd seen Y/N, yet.

He left about fifteen minutes earlier in a hurry after I told him that she hadn't come back from school yet.

Suddenly, Y/N stumbled in the front door. New cuts and bruises covered her body.

"Oh, my gosh," I said, my eyes wide, "Y/N... I-It's getting worse. We need to confront your principal about this!"

"We have already...," she said, her head lowered, "Remember what happened last time? He won't do anything. Those a**holes are too rich and he knows they'll sue him."

"Watch your language, young lady."

"Whatever. I'm going to my room. I have a ton of homework to do."

I watched, speechless, as she walked up the stairs, limping.

I got out my phone and messaged Hoseok about her coming back. A couple minutes later, he barged through my door and ran upstairs to her room.

~Your POV~

You winced in pain as you sat on your bed. You were so fed up with this crap, so without thinking, you grabbed your bottle of painkillers and dumped the pills into your hand.

Staring at your pill-filled hand, you wept and trembled as you thought about what you wanted to do.

Suddenly, Hoseok barged into your room, "Y/N, what the h*ll are you doing?!"

He grabbed your wrist and dumped the contents onto the floor. Then, he cupped your cheeks in his hands as you cried your eyes out.

"...Why won't they stop...? Why... won't they stop?! What did I do wrong?! I want to die! Just let me die!"

"Shut up! Don't say that. Don't you dare say that. Don't be selfish. What about Jin, huh? What would he do if you disappeared on him? Huh? What about me?"

You were caught off guard by his last question.

You looked him in his teary eyes, "...What?"

"Don't leave us, Y/N... Don't leave me... Please." He leaned his head towards you, causing your foreheads to touch. He sniffed, "Please. Don't go."

You cried harder, "I'm sorry... I just want it to stop. I just-"

Jin barged in the room, his eyes wide from staring at the medicine bottle and pills scattered on the floor, "Y/N. What... is this? What were you doing...?"

You stood up and Hoseok let go of you. Jin ran over to you and wrapped his arms around you, "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry. I should be a better big brother. I should've heard your cries for help. But I didn't. I'm sorry."

You hugged him back and sniffled, "It's okay, oppa. I forgive you."