Ch. Five

~Your POV~

As you stared at your red face in the mirror, you heard a knock on the door followed by a familiar voice, "Y/N...? You in there?"

"Y-Yeah...," you responded.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to scare you...," Hoseok said.

You walked towards the door, "You didn't... it's fine."

"But you ran into the bathroom without hesitation..." he said from the other side of the door.

"I just... got nervous..."

"...Nervous? Why?"

You opened the door and hugged him. He stood there in shock as you felt his heart pound a mile a minute.

"I guess you're nervous, too," you said.

He let out a sigh and wrapped his arms around you, "Yeah... I guess I am..."

~Time Skip~

You were finally home after Hoseok drove you, but as you walked in the door with him, you saw your brother dramatically enter the room.

"Well, hello there. How is the romantic couple doing on this fine afternoon?" Jin asked.

Hoseok got flustered, but, as for you, you expected this from him. "Pabo," you said to Jin as you pushed his face away with your whole hand.

"Yah!" Jin yelled, "Don't shove your oppa!"

"Fight me," you said as you led Hoseok up the stairs.

"Y/N ah!" was the last thing you heard before shutting your bedroom door.

You let out a sigh and flopped on your bed, Hoseok following. "Ugh. I'm bored already."

He sat up quickly from your bed with a bright smile and said, "Let's go somewhere. I mean, it's Friday night, anyway. It's not a school night."

"Y-Yeah. Let's go," you answered with a shy grin.

You shooed Hoseok out of your room so you could change. He simply lifted his hands in surrender and walked out of the room.

After he left, you dashed to your closet to find something cute to wear. You already had something in mind so you dug through your closet to find it. After some time, you looked in the mirror to admire yourself. You wore a black overall dress with a black and white striped long-sleeve shirt and your black converse high tops. For your hair, you put it in a half up half down hairstyle, tying it off with a black ribbon. Finally, for makeup, you put on natural makeup, not wanting to over-do it.

 Finally, for makeup, you put on natural makeup, not wanting to over-do it