Ch. Four

~Your POV~

You were packing your bag in the empty room that you always ate in realizing what you forgot. "Aish... I forgot my lunch..."

Suddenly, the three popular girls hesitantly walked into the room and came up to you. Without even looking at them, you pulled out your phone and hovered your index finger over Hoseok's call button. The girls flinched and silently gasped.

Bravely, the one in the center spoke up, "H-Hey, *ahem* Y/N... I don't think we had a proper introduction-"

You shot them a death stare and the girls flinched, again. "Do you think I care?" you asked.

"Well..."

You looked back at your desktop without a word.

"We were just wondering if we could join you for lunch..." the girl to her right said.

You shrugged and gestured to the seats beside and in front of you, and they hesitantly sat down in the said seats.

"... Y/N, I've been wondering who that guy was that carried you out, yesterday. Who was he? Your boyfriend?" the main girl asked.

Your face heated up at the thought, "W-What? I don't know what you're-... Wait, why do you care? And why have you been calling me by my name?"

They shrugged and showed a friendly smile that made you cringe, "We just wanted to be friends. Is that so bad?"

"Yeah. It kind of is."

"Why's that?"

"Because of what you've done to me. My eye is swollen thanks to you guys."

"Oh, sorry about that."

"Just leave me alone..."

"Come on! Please~!" they begged.

"Look, I said I-," you looked at the doorway and noticed students crowding it, "What the..." You stood up and trudged over to the door and they backed away, cowering a little.

"Y/N!" you hear a familiar voice.

"Min-jun...?"

He pushes through the crowd before kneeling down in front of you, "Please forgive me, Y/N. That was extremely rude of me. I shouldn't have hurt you and I'm sorry for that."

Your eyes widened as you stared at him on his hands and knees, "W-Well, I... You were terrible to me... You treated me like trash, stomping all over me. I don't know if I can..."

He pulls himself closer to the ground, "Please, Y/N... I'm truly sorry..."

"I can't, Min-jun."

He stood up, his head lowered, "I deserve that...," and he walked away slowly, obviously ashamed of what he did to you.

The people around you whispered as he did so, then turned towards you and bombarded you with conversations. "Y/N ah!" "Can we eat together?" "You look pretty, today." "Y/N, what's your number?" "Come eat with us!"

But there was one voice out of them all that stood out to you the most, "Y/N ah! Over here!"

You looked over all the people to see a tall man waving his arm to get your attention.

"Hoseok!" you yelled as a smile spread on your face. The students went silent and formed a path for you to get to him as you ran towards him. "Hobi~!"

You wrapped your arms around him as he hugged you back with one arm. You pulled away and looked down at his other arm.

"I brought you lunch!"

"Oh, my gosh... I'm starving, thank you!" you wrapped your arms around him again as he smiled and chuckled.

"Where do you normally eat? Let's go there."

"Wait. You're eating with me?" He nodded and hummed in response as you grinned. "This way." You grabbed his wrist and dragged him into the classroom with the three girls sitting in the seats around the one you usually sat in.

They immediately stood up, slightly bowed, and said, "Sorry, we'll leave, now."

You and Hoseok sat down face to face as he set out the food.

"I know it's not much, but Jin told me to bring it," he shrugged, nonchalantly.

"Wait, he told you to bring it? I thought you would have forced him to cook this," you said, staring at all the food.

He shook his head, "I was going to ask him, anyway, but he was already cooking."

"Ah, I see... he knew I forgot my lunch, then..."

"Aish, you're so forgetful," he rolled his eyes, dramatically, before giving you a bright smile that made heat rise to your face.

"U-Um, we should eat, now."

"Why are you stuttering?" he gave you sly smirk.

"W-What? I-I'm not-... Uh," you cleared your throat before stuffing food into your mouth.

He chuckled at the sight, "I guess you were pretty hungry."

"Yah! Of course I was!" you yelled with your mouth full.

"Swallow before you speak! I don't wanna see that! And you were the one that forgot your lunch, pabo!" You pouted, causing Hoseok to pat your head and flash another smile, "But I'll make sure to feed you, so don't worry."

You felt heat rise up to your face, "Y-You don't have to do that..."

"Why are you blushing? Do you like me that much?" You looked down, so he didn't have to see your red face. "Oh... Huh."

You looked back up to him, the red in your face gone. His reaction shocked you. His face was a bit red and he was looking down at the food.

"What's wrong...?" you asked, a little worried.

"Huh? Oh, it's nothing..."

"Hey! That's my line... Seriously, though. What is it?"

"U-Uh. W-Well. I-... "

"Stop stuttering!" At this point, you were becoming very impatient. "Tell me! Hobi~!"

"If I tell you, promise not to laugh or react in a weird way...?"

"Huh? Of course... I promise."

He let out a shaky sigh, "Okay... Here we go... I... Uh..."

"Come on! Stop hesitat-"

"I like you!"

Your eyes widened, your heart skipped a beat, and butterflies swarmed your stomach, "...Huh? You... Um... I need to use the restroom!" You stood up from your seat so fast, you knocked it down, then ran out of the room into the restroom.

~Hoseok's POV~

I stuffed my hands in my face, "Pabo." You don't just blurt out something like that!

She ran off so fast... I scared her didn't I...? Pabo. Pabo. Pabo. That was such a lame confession, too...

"Aish!" I yelled, standing up, and pounding my fist into the desk, causing the food to shake. I looked at the doorway and noticed the students staring at me.

I decided to go look for her.

Where did she run off to...?

I looked at their faces and they pointed down the hallway and said that she went into the restroom.

Great...

I followed their fingers and went that way. Soon, I found a sign above two doors that said "Restroom" and beside each door said "Boys" and "Girls".

"Y/N...? You in there?" I knocked on one of the doors.