Bonus- The "Confession"

It was a normal school day, being the freshman you were, and you were about to head out the classroom door to find Min-Jun, but you stopped after hearing yelling. You decided to listen.

"S-Sir, please," you heard Min-Jun whimper, "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to forget... I'll bring it tomorrow. Please, I'm really sorry..."

"Seriously? Listen, Weak Freak. When I say to bring me lunch, I mean it. You think I'm kidding? Who the f*ck forgets their lunch, anyway? You think I'm a joke? You think you're better than me? Huh?!" you heard a deeper voice yell.

You decided to be brave and step in. "Hey, you!" you yelled as you stepped out to see a senior harassing your friend, "Leave him alone! And who are you calling Weak Freak? Min-Jun did nothing to you! He's only being nice and bringing you lunch, because you 'forgot'."

"What'd you say, little girl? Huh, Weak Freak?" the older man spat out.

"Min-Jun is my friend! Leave him alone!"

The older man turned around, looking at something. You looked at the direction he was looking and saw that Min-Jun had left.

"That freak was your friend? If he was your friend, then why did he leave?"

"Min-Jun...?"

"You've got no one to protect you, now," the man smirked, charging at you.

You limped your way through the hall to find Min-Jun hiding in the stairwell.

"Min-Jun...," you said through your tears.

Min-Jun looked up at you with a hint of worry before it faded into disgust, "What, Weak Freak? Did you say something out of that filthy mouth?" You were so shocked to hear him say that, you stood there, speechless, as he stood up. "Leave me the f*ck alone, b*tch. You think I can't defend myself?"

"... No... That's not what I... I was just trying to help..."

"'Trying to help'? You made me look weak. Like a Weak Freak! Who's the Weak Freak, now?!" Min-Jun shoved you to the ground and kicked you in the gut, "You think I'm your friend? ... Or maybe... Or maybe you think of me as more than a friend? Huh? Is that it? Ugh, you b*tch. How disgusting What a weak confession... What a Weak Freak..."