Ch. Three

~Time Skip~

You woke up to the sun shining on your face again. As you got up from bed, you grunted and winced from your sore body.

"Good morning, Y/N!" Jin barged into your room, causing you to jump, "I brought you breakfast!"

He set a plate of fried eggs on your lap and a glass of milk on your bedside table.

You raised an eyebrow, "You realize I can still walk, right? I can go downstairs and sit at the table."

"Breakfast in bed! Surprise!"

"It's not my birthday, Jin."

"Shut up and eat your eggs."

With that, he left the room. You huffed and started eating anyway.

After that, you got around, making sure you had your phone. You and Hoseok made a plan last night that included it.

~Flashback~

"Okay, let's review. I will call you and put you on speaker. You'll mute yourself. DO NOT FORGET ABOUT THAT. You will not unmute yourself. As soon as something major happens, you'll come and find me and stop it."

"But, how will I know where you are?"

"Just find clues in the conversations."

Hoseok nodded, staring at the ground, "Okay."

~End of Flashback~

The bell rang for lunch, so you decided to call Hoseok. He immediately picked up.

"Remember what I told you," you whispered into the phone, "Mute yourself."

You put the call on speaker and, after making sure the other line was silent, you put your phone in your blazer pocket.

~Hoseok's POV~

After a few seconds into the call, I heard footsteps on the other line.

"Oh, my. Look who we have here. It's the Weak Freak! How disgusting," the girl sighed, "You know what to do, girls. Ah, this never gets old."

I heard stumbling and voices becoming louder as Y/N walked into, what I assumed, another room.

"Oh, hello, Weak Freak. I thought you'd be dead by now, to be honest. Thought you would've killed yourself, last night. I guess things don't always go my way..." a boy said.

I clenched my fist and walked out the door to my car, turning on the engine after I put my phone on speaker.

"Is what I said, yesterday, not clear enough for you, Weak Freak? Hm? Do I need to repeat myself? Gosh, you're such an idiot, you piece of sh*t."

Suddenly, I heard a loud thump and a gasp. In the background, who I assumed to be students, were laughing.

I pressed on my gas a little harder, my hands so tight on the steering wheel, they were turning white.

More thumps and gasps and laughter.

More and more and more and more and more.

Seeming to be no end.

"Min-jun. There's something in her pocket," I heard another boy say as my heart dropped.

"No... No, no, no, no. No!" I yelled in my car, "I'm so close. Just a little longer."

"It's her phone," the same boy said.

"What? It called someone... It's... on speaker. You called someone, Weak Freak? Why?" Min-jun asked, spitting out his words.