dark brown.

dark brown was the color of his eyes. mesmerizing eyes.

"chittaphon lecha- chittaphon leechaiyapornkul! finally got your name right. you and miss yoon miyoung will be a pair for next week's presentation."

his eyes slowly turned to me, who was awkwardly looking up to the teacher. playing with the pen in my hand, i pretended that i was neck-deep informed and concentrated, but was actually trying to cut off the awkwardness by a smile and a nod.

---

"mi- miyoung-"

i heard his voice ringing in my ears, behind my shoulder, a bit rushed and cut off by his breath, along with his fast footsteps.

"oh! chittaphon-" i awkwardly mumbled his name.

"so... we are going to-"

"yep. a presentation."

it was a weird long period of silence when he continued, darting his cute eyes down the floor and up directly to mine. man, the boy was very good at good first impressions. the silence must have not as much awkward to him.

the look on his face and his face's figures was the real epitome of elegance, with a splash of quirkiness. his slender eyebrows slightly cocked, showing that he was also squinting from the sunlight.

"so, um- for easier contacting, since i can send you the powerpoint presentation file, let's contact?" he smiled while scratching the back of his head.

"email and kakao?" he asked.

"here." i smiled once more and got out my pen to write down my accounts, giving the small note to him.

"thanks! see ya!" waving, he gave me a full beam. "gotta go practice now-"

"kay! um- bye!"

i smiled once again as i watched him run off and disappeared into the building, beneath the late-afternoon sky, plastering off sunshine, slightly hitting the walls, dancing, as i raised my hand up to cover my eyes from the sun.

no boy, other than him, had made me that much awkward.

there was something about him.

---

i did a research and most sources say that core black eyes are very rare, like super rare. like nearly don't exist.

i saw some pictures of chittaphon in sunlight and his eyes were dark brown, or at least in that kind of shade, idk man

so i just went for dark brown sorry for my stupid ass-