orange.

orange was the color of my backpack.

time flew fast.

after that confession, i had helped him confess it to his parents and basically his whole family. we also told a few close friends about that, and he got all appreciated.

he didn't even inform me anything about the plan he had. everytime i brought it up, he would bring an another topic in. but he always said that i would be at peace in no time.

he would go to the soccer field and smile at me childishly, tell me how he was able to talk with johnny more.

i felt happier and happier for him. but of course, my feelings went deeper and deeper too.

i still liked him. it didn't end.

---

"i found a very good theme song for my performance coming up." chittaphon told me excitedly. "it's called "new heroes". i'll send it to you later though."

the boy said and walked back into his position.

"the school talent show is almost there. i will work hard for it." he closed his fist.

"i will show my true passion through dancing. that's all i want. and to win first place too... of course." he cracked out a smile. "i want this to be the first step to my dancing dream."

"that's a big dream though. unlike me, other than soccer, i don't have anymore talents." i made a joke and saw a surprised expression on his face.

"no, miyoung, your skills are impressive. you are the soccer captain, representing the whole school's soccer team!" he encouraged me. "what idiot would say that you're talentless? and even if you don't have talents, they still don't deserve to talk to you!"

i smiled. "chittaphon, i-"

i felt an urge of words coming out. i wanted to tell him already, but it wasn't the approriate time.

"what, miyoung?"

"...nevermind." i turned my head away. "wondering about the food i ate earlier."

i said as i hid my embarrassed face with my orange backpack, pretending to search for something.

"expired food or something? tell me, i brought some medicine in case."

that sentence from him made my legs fall weak.

---

a/n

guYs dId y'ALL seE bLack oN bLacK

i dID

I'M DEAD-