grey.

grey was the color of the sky that day.

it was definitely going to rain.

after digging my backpack like a total idiot after the soccer match, i internally screamed, having the thought of stomping my feet down the ground because of frustration.

"UGHHHHH.... WHERE THE FUCK IS MY UMBRELLA-" i whined.

unfortunately, my stupid mind forgot to pick up my umbrella at home.

droplets of rain has gotten down already, slowly wetting the grass field.

all of my friends have gone home. there was nobody left. worryingly eyeing the dark clouds covering the supposed to be there sunshine, bringing in darkness and a slight smell of wetness from the earthy ground, i fixed a few fringes covering my eyes, which somewhat brought some more frustration to me.

i decided to just use my backpack as a shield and run home in a sonic the hedgehog pace.

and so i did.

my feet started to rush and ran, feeling the coldness and wetness beneath slowly adsorbing into my shoes, as the rain sudddenly dropped down like buckets. but my movements stopped when i saw somebody in the distance.

"miyoung? is that you?"

chittaphon was standing from afar and ran to me in a fast pace, slowly decreasing his pace and faced me.

"what are you- YOU IDIOT! where's your umbrella?"

"home. not where it should be." i mumbled and left out a sigh, sratching my head.

the boy also sighed in disappointment, and shared his umbrella with me, leaning in, bringing some warmer sensation to my worrying mind.

"i'll walk home with you. tell me where to go."

"but- we just started to be friends-"

"come on! you don't want to arrive home late." he whined and took my hand as we walked off to the distance, talking regardless of the storms echoing through the sky.