pale.

pale was the color of his warm hands.

not many days after, it was the weekend, so i didn't want to wake up.

but he called me multiple times to the point when i had to kick the blanket and almost threw my precious phone. trying to get rid of my sleepy mood, and replaced it by a minimun amount of anger, i was about to shout into the phone, but got interrupted.

"SURPRISE MOTHAFUCKA! I'M OUTSIDE! RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR HOUSE! LET'S GO TO THE PARK!"

"WHAT? YOU'RE OUTSIDE?"

i jumped out of bed and quickly changed my clothes, grabbing my coat hanging on the rack and ran out the door.

i opened to door to see a smiling chittaphon. damn, his smile was sunshine. it gave me a boost of happiness. it gave me chills throughout my body.

how did i have not recognized how meaningful it was earlier?

"yay! you're here!"

i sighed, giving him a smile. "seriously? bitch? who wakes up early on saturdays though?"

"whatever. let's go! motherfucker."

he held my wrist and we both ran to the park, beneath the cold and dry but comfortable air in the beginning of winter. as i opened my eyes and spotted the snowflakes falling down from the glaucous sky, drifting slowly like a slow-mo movie scene, i could feel my lips smile. they were so beautiful, moving elegantly, and delicantly, every piece of them forms a beautiful sky with a fantastic complexion of slightly dry wind and the coldness contacting with my fingers subtlely.

"ARE YOU GOING TO NOTICE ME MORE OR THEM?" his playful shout rang through my head, leaving me dumbfounded and shocked.

what a kid. a kid who just wants attention, but that's how a kid is cute.

but inside my stomach, butterflies formed a whole damn zoo.