A Kill?!

I wake up to feel someone shaking me. I immediately snap out of my sleepy state and leap up, wrapping my legs around their upper body and pinning them onto the ground. When I look them in the face I notice it's Jeff.

"What the hell Jeff!?" I say, putting my elbow on his throat. "I was sleeping!"

"Slendy needs you," he croaks out.

I sigh and get off him. "Fine, but if you ever wake me up like that, your not only going to get a elbow to the face," I say sternly. I open my door and walk into Slender's office.

"What you want?" I ask, yawning now that reality has sunk in.

I want to know the rest of your story, he says.

I almost freeze but I throw up a confused face. "Whatcha mean?"

I know that there is more to your story than you said, he says.

"Look, I was only an angel in training. Okay?" I say, rubbing a circle on my wrist. A faint shape glimmers and rises, the shape of the moon. No no no I need to stop that.

Then where are your wings? asks Slender.

I roll my eyes. "I didn't have any wings because number one, I was only in training. Number two, angels get wings when the are finished training. Number three, just drop it!" I walk out and slam the door behind me.

I take a long, shaky breath and walk outside. I start to run once I reach the trees.

Toby's POV 

I kill the girl with my hatchet and tick. I hear footsteps and I turn to see Yaela running. I follow her and she stops at a house, panting. I frown and tick. What is she doing here?

She slams her elbow into the door and it bursts open. She walks in, not closing the door. I follow her up the stairs and into a bedroom.

A girl sleeps in her bed. Yaela moves toward her, rubbing her ribbon, I watch in awe as the moonlight condenses behind her, making her have a pair of wings.

When Yaela is above the girl she wakes up, blinking and looking up at Yaela.

"A-An angel?!" whispers the girl.

Yaela's face turns stormy, and the girl backs away in fear. "I am not an angel, you idiotic mortal," she hisses. She raises a hand and I see the end of the nail is shaped like a talon, and is sharp.

"D-Don't hurt me," whimpers the girl.

"Why shouldn't I?" chuckles Yaela. She seems to grow bigger.

The girl whimpers again and backs up.

Yaela tsks and puts a hand on the girl's cheek. "Now now sweetie, if you keep backing up I'll have to pin you down or something, and that's no fun."

The girl whimpers yet again but doesn't back up.

"Good," says Yaela. She moves back and surveys the area. "Now then, I just need something from you."

"W-What?" squeaks the girl.

Yaela smirks. "What I need... is..." She stabs a talon into the girl's chest. "Your life energy."

The girl screams and thrashes, but it doesn't effect Yaela. The color fades out of the girl and she slumps, hitting the wall.

Yaela twitches and looks at the girl. She gasps and backs up, the moonlight dissolving from behind her. Yaela smashes the window open and jumps out.

I follow her outside and she starts sprinting the instint she reaches the tree line. I just barely keep up with her running full speed.

She finally stops at the edge of a pond, and she kneels down. She covers her face with her hands and I hear sobbing.

I walk over to her and pull her to me. She stiffens when I touch her and then relaxes. I hug her.

"W-What's wrong?" I ask softly, ticking.

Yaela's POV 

I wipe the tears off of my face and turn around, burying my face in Toby's chest. "I don't want my life," I sob. "It's too horrible. I don't want my life anymore!"

"Shh," he says, stroking my hair. "I-It's okay."

"No, it's not," I say, sobbing more. "It's never gunna be okay."

"W-What's wrong, Y-Yaela?" asks Toby.

"I-If I told you, I would have to leave," I say, sniffling.

"W-Why?" he asks.

"I-I can't say," I say, pulling back and wiping my tears. "B-But I want you to know, Toby, if anything happens to me..."

"W-What?" asks Toby, ticking nervously.

I smile gently and lean forward, putting my head on his forehead. "I love you, Toby."

He smiles and leans forward the last few inches and kisses me.

Okay people, I want to explain something. Toby and Yaela had an *instant connection* type thing, like soul mates, soooo if you are complaining about this being waaaay too fast then... ya. It's 'cuz they are already connected. Mhm. ...... RACKELLA OUT!