Moon, Sun, and Darkness

Moon's POV 

I sigh and rub my forehead in concentration. "Go," I order my guards. They leave without a word.

I pace the floor of my war room. What to do, what to do... Taugar has joined the war, and my daughter is nowhere to be found. I had hoped that she would join, but, as she said before she ran away, she doesn't want to be a killer. 

I groan and lean against the table, surveying the table. "With the new enemy, and my forces still having to fend of Sister's attacks, this isn't a good time," I say, frowning.

Sister's daughters have run off, also... what is happening to us? This Cosmo's war isn't going to end well, nor will it be pretty...

Sun's POV 

I glance at Suna, who sits in the throne next to me. He rubs his eye. "Sweetie, war isn't your thing. Just go to bed," I say, kissing his cheek. He nods and walks off.

I concentrate at the map in front of me. With my forces this weak, I can't launch a full attack on either one of my enemies, I think. I'll have to either get more forces or wait for them to battle it out, then defeat them both.

Taugar's POV (No he isn't evil)

I watch my forces train and then walk into my war room. I've joined with the Cosmo's war, so that I can end this stupid feud between my ex-wife and the Sun. Their battle has gotten to the edge of my kingdom, and souls are escaping.

I don't want anything like money or glory or to rule. I did, but that was before. Now I just want this silly little feud to end.

Okay people, I know that this doesn't say much. What's happening is that the Sun and the Moon are having a feud and that Taugar wants to end it. Yaela, Shine and Shimmer don't want to be in the war, and Taugar wants to end the feud that caused this war because souls are escaping out of his kingdom. He rules over the souls of the deceased. Hope this helped, RACKELLA OUT!