Chapter 1: Welcome to Moon demon company (Slightly edited. Nothing major)

Every time I close my eyes, I see the same scene over and over;

I'm sat in a car going at lest 75 mph. My head is oozing blood. Mika is covered in bandages. Mother glares at me while she fixes Mika. I want to go and hug Mika so bad. To feel safe. But mother won't allow it. I 'wasn't safe for him'. The car opened and I felt Mika grabbing onto me as we were thrown out. He protected me from the impact. My brother protected me.

Then I see the orphanage and meeting Yuu. I remember being scared. I try to smile but mostly frown and stick with Mika. I remember the director saying that everyone in the Hyakuya orphanage was family. Yuu hated the idea but we drilled it into his head. We played and talked all day. I smiled more and if Mika wasn't around I was with Yuu. My brother helped me smile again.

Then I see the city with the vamps. I feel the needle in my skin. I despise the feeling. I remember Mika fighting with the vamps to stay by my side as they extracted blood. They eventually gave in. Mika held my hand the whole time and tried to make me smile and forget the pain. After that, he would pick me up and carry me everywhere for the whole day. My brother was there for me.

I remember that night. We tried to escape. I see their smiling faces turn to cold lifeless ones. My family. I see him there. That no good noble. I see Mika. I see flames. I see Yuu trying to fight him off. I see Mika hurt. He is dying. I see his eyes widen from shock induced by pain. I see myself doing nothing. I see Mika telling us to run. I see Yuu dragging me away. I hear Mika's last words over and over in my head. "I love you Hirumi Hyakuya." My brother saved me. One last time.

Now I see pain. I see blood and scars. I see the noose hanging on the celling. I see the chair I stepped off. I see bandages on my arms, stomach and thighs. I see Yuu coming in and staying with me. He held my hand. He soothed me with his words just like Mika did. He was my second and now only big brother. I see him hug me and tell me I'm ok. I see blood lust in my sights. I feel a deadly thirst for vengeance. My brother is gone. Now I'm broken. But his best friend and my second brother is here. He is fixing me.

Even after four years. I am still blaming myself. I am still on the verge of braking. I am still a shattered doll. Even under all this tough girl exterior. I am broken. I am trying to mend. I am scared to heal. But I will forever remember the pain I caused to my family. My brother. It will haunt me for the rest of my days.

"It's the four horsemen of john!" Cries a soldier as two of them appear from behind a billboard, or the remains of one that is, my brother Yuu draws his sword and I mine.

"What the hell are you two doing here? Get out of the combat zone Privet Hyakuya and Privet Hirumi Hyakuya! That's an order," they order.

"Yes sir!" I say and turn to go but...

"Who me? Don't count on it! The only reason I'm here is to get revenge on those blood sucking freaks. If I can't handle a small fry like this one. THEN I DON'T DESERVE TO TAKE ANOTHER BREATH!" says Yuu as he attacks the monster.

"umm. Permission to ensure my idiot brother doesn't get killed sir!" I say.

"Privet! Stop!" yells the other guard.

"Permission granted privet," he sighs as I go after Yuu.

I attack each arm that attacks Yuu and then go for the legs. Yuu uses his sword to cut the monster in half meanwhile it's legs only barley come close to crushing me. Oh god. If he were here then Mika would have Yuu's head for this. Suddenly the blood of the creature is pouring down like rain.

Time skip

I sit in next to this purple haired girl who is behind Yuu in class. I came to know her name as Shinoa. She's an army surveillance officer. We had talked a couple of times but I don't let her get close. If I do then she could die. What with me not being able to control my powers and all. I haven't even told Gurren!