[TEN]

Zala, Shuri, Nakia, and Agent Ross walked through the halls of Shuri's lab with covers wrapped around their lowered heads

Zala, Shuri, Nakia, and Agent Ross walked through the halls of Shuri's lab with covers wrapped around their lowered heads. They needed to be incognito, so Ross wore a ski mask, which honestly should have drawn more attention. It would be incredibly easy to recognize them if they saw a white man in an all African country. "Shuri, now!" T'Challa said in their ears. "Copy that" She replied. Four Border Tribe members ran past them, probably alerted of T'Challa's presence. As soon as they were out of view, they started running towards the lab. "Go, Go, Go, Go. C'mon Ross" Zala spoke when she saw him lagging. As they arrived, they threw down their covers and watched as a table formed from black sand.

The sand lowered to reveal Shuri's gauntlets, a Dora Milaje uniform, and ring blades. Zala's suit was still at the palace where she had left it. But of course Shuri had something up her sleeve. "Zala, as a safe guard, in case of emergencies like these, T'Challa had me put a suit in your ring as I did his necklace. It's of course a updated, nicer, high tech version of your old one which was horri-" She cut her soon to be sister-in-law off. "Get to the point, Shuri!" Zala spoke. "Just tell it to go on" She replied, scanning the back of Zala's neck as she did with her brother.

The young woman did as told and a suit formed over her body, shedding her clothes. She noticed the suit was no longer the color it was before. It was now a scarlet red shade. Zala looked at Shuri, who was smiling at her. "It's better right. Nakia, Zala, and I will get control of the Royal Talon with this" She said. "So what do I do?" Ross's asked as Nakia picked up her ring blades. Shuri placed kimoyo beads on his wrist, "You'll have to fly it". "What!" He exclaimed. "You will act as pilot. I will guide you through it. It's just like riding a hover bike" Shuri said.

"Wait, you guys have hover bikes?" Ross asked. She ignored his questions, "Hey Nakia, take that!". Shuri was directing her towards the uniform. "I'm not a Dora" Nakia replied. "Just put it on, its armor" Shuri ran off to change. The war dog hesitated but took the suit and followed after Zala. "Good luck, Agent Ross!" Zala said. "Yeah, I don't know what I'm doing. I-" No one listened. "We're counting on you!" Nakia said.

After Shuri quickly changed, the three woman stood behind the door as it slid open. She raised her gauntlets, blasting two men away. "Go, Go Go!" Zala whispered as they ran off hiding behind one of the weapons containers. Shuri threw one of her designs onto the Royal Talon Flyer. "I made it American Style for you" She said to Ross, "Get in!". When he took off, he blew two more guards away. They all cheered. "Go! You can't let those weapons go beyond Wakanda" Shuri spoke. Zala took off, joining the fight. She first needed to take out the Rhinos who were easily taking in the Dora Milaje.

She pressed her totem, summoning an elephant due to them being stronger than Rhinos

She pressed her totem, summoning an elephant due to them being stronger than Rhinos. Zala ran, hands out in front of her, knocking down anyone who was in her way. She nudged a Rhino, knocking it multiple feet away onto its back. The ground behind her shook causing her to turn. One of the large animals was charging at her. She grabbed onto its horn as it swung her around. Zala pulled his head to the side and kicked it's leg, causing the Rhino to trip. Once he was down, she ran off engaging the Border Tribe. They swiped at her with their curved blades that she easily dodged.

As three attacked at the same time, she saw Erik use the kinetic energy in his suit to blast the Dora away, including Okoye. She needed to get over there fast. Zala brought her hands down to the ground, the hard vibrations knocking the men down. She then pressed her totem and summoned a bird, boosting herself into the air. She got to Erik just as Nakia attacked. He lunged at Nakia who threw her ring blades and slid underneath him. He was then greeted by Shuri sending vibranium blasts at him. While he was occupied with her, Zala backhanded him, sending him into a weapons container. As he recovered, Zala saw T'Challa flying through the air. She wanted to get him, but she knew he'd be okay.

Erik got up and began fighting Nakia. She hit him with her blades knocking him back while Zala knocked his legs out from under him. Shuri tried hitting him with another blast but it hit Zala instead, sending her flying into the metal side of the building. She hit her head and was immediately knocked unconscious. Inside her mind, all she saw was black. But then she heard it. Her mother, motivating her. "Get up Zala! Your family needs you!" She said. "I can't. I'm too weak" Zala resounded. "No, you are not. I raised a strong, young woman who can do anything she puts her mind to. Now get up!" These words echoed in her head as she tried to wake herself. She could slowly feel herself coming back.

Meanwhile, Erik had thrown Nakia into the field and had Shuri on the ground. T'Challa, on the ground also, saw his fiancé's unconscious body stirring and his cousin standing over his sister. He quickly used the kinetic energy in his suit against his attackers and ran towards his sister. Just as Erik tried to stab Shuri with his dagger, T'Challa grabbed him, knocking the both of them into the mines. Zala heard Shuri yell "brother" and instantly woke up. The thought of her love being injured once again was enough to bring her back. She jumped to her feet, though her head was pounding, and ran towards Shuri, who was watching as her brother fell deeper into the large hole. "T'Challa!" Zala yelled out, ready to dive after him once again.