[FIFTEEN]

Zala stood on the balcony that branched off of her's and T'Challa's bedroom, overlooking the kingdom of Wakanda

Zala stood on the balcony that branched off of her's and T'Challa's bedroom, overlooking the kingdom of Wakanda. Things were changing for the better. Vibranium was now common knowledge and Wakanda would share its technological advances with the world. Zala was incredibly proud of her husband. T'Challa didn't let his father's mistakes define his kingship. And soon, very soon, there would be a new edition to the family. Zala looked as if she was nearly ready to pop. As she stood, distracted by the vibrant colors in the city below, T'Challa snuck up behind her and wrapped his arms around her stomach.

"Oh Thixo wam, T'Challa! You scared me!" Zala scolded, hitting his arm lightly. "I'm sorry, my love" He laughed, "What are you thinking about?" He places his chin onto her shoulder. "Just about how we're going to change the world and how proud of you I am" Zala turned to her husband and put a hand on her ever-growing bump, "How proud we are." "Yes, and how is my son?" T'Challa asked, getting on one knee and placing his hands on her stomach. With the Wakanda tech that Shuri created, she was able to figure out that the baby is a boy early on. Zala and T'Challa were having a son.

"He's asleep right now. Talk to him, he'll wake up" Zala insisted. T'Challa began to sing a lullaby that his mother used to sing him in Xhosa. Surely enough, the baby began to press his foot against Zala's stomach, hitting T'Challa's hand. "He's kicking" T'Challa smiled. "Yes, He doesn't want to hear your terrible singing voice again" Zala joked. "It was not that bad" He stood. "It was horrendous" She insisted, "Like a dying cat." "Was it that bad son?" T'Challa placed his head in front of her stomach. The baby pressed against her again.

"He has spoken and he agrees with his mama. Terrible" Zala said, walking into their bedroom. She moved into the closet as T'Challa took a seat on the bed. "Are you going to meet Mr. Barnes with Shuri?" He asked. "Yes. I have yet to meet this ingcuka emhlophe that all of the kids have been telling me about!" Zala said as she changed out of the silk night clothes she had been wearing, "They are calling him the White Wolf." "Well you know most of the village children have never seen a white man before" T'Challa said.

"Yes, of course. But I've read his file in the lab. His cryogenic state is fascinating" She said. "It is indeed. Shuri has finally found a way to erase the mental conditioning from his mind so that he can return to every day life" T'Challa said as Zala exited the closet fully dressed. She wore a beige patterned matching shirt and blazer set with black pants and black boots. "Well I'm honored to be able to help welcome him back to the land of the living" She smiled, taking her amulet off of her dresser and clasping it around her neck, "Now, I must go. Shuri is waiting."

Zala walked over to the bed, giving to T'Challa a passionate kiss. "I love you, my Queen" He smiled. "I love you too" Zala returned his affection and started towards the door. "Hey!" He said. She whipped around as he tossed her the kimoyo beads that she had left on the nightstand. "Thank you, T'Challa" She shook her head, rolling the beads onto her wrist. "Be safe, uthando!" He said as she left their room. Zala met Shuri by the path to one of the secluded grasslands.

Together they walked, escorted my two guards for their protection, towards the hut that Bucky Barnes had been placed in. They wanted him to wake up in a welcoming space. The beautiful scenery of Wakanda was the best you could possibly get. As they waited outside the hut by a river, three children all ran out, coming towards the Queen and the Princess. They were all dressed in traditional garb and had paint on their face. They hugged the two women who happily accepted them.

"Are you playing around with that man again?" Shuri asked. A chorus on no's left their mouth as they all laughed. "You're teasing him. Don't wake him. He must rest" Shuri insisted. One of the children named Thabo said, "No, I'm not. No, I'm not." "Thabo, you're doing that" She said. "He's doing it. He's lying" One child said. Zala laughed. She thought it was funny how they all told on each other. "No, he's resting" Shuri said, "Go, go!" The children ran off the same was they had came. As they turned, Zala noticed Mr. Barnes was now awake, standing by the door of his hut.

"White Wolf!" The children repeated in Xhosa as they ran off. "Stop that!" Shuri said as the man walked up to them. "Good morning, Sergeant Barnes. My name is Queen Zala. It's an honor to meet you" Zala put out her hand. "Bucky" He politely corrected her while shaking her hand. "Bucky" She repeated, nodding. "How are you feeling?" Shuri asked. "Good" He answered, "Thank you." Shuri chuckled lightly, "Come. Much more for you to learn." Bucky looked at the sunset that reflected off of the river for a brief moment before following after Shuri and Zala. "You're going to love it here" Zala insisted with a smile.