Chapter 2: I

'This is funny Jimin, look! People ranked you as #1 nerdy student in school! Congrats!'

Author's P.O.V.

There's nothing changed in Jimin's routine for the past three weeks.. How many people had been come and go to the lives of his friends?? How many hearts did they already broke after rejecting their fan girls' confessions? How much of a jerk they are to feel like GODS who will ruin other's relationship just for a bet, and then they'll dumped the girl easily??

They were so full of themselves that sometimes Jimin asked himself why did they became friends?

It's not like they were all grew up together..

Jin and Jungkook grew up in New York, while Namjoon came from Ilsan.. They were just united by this amazing, yet bully-friendly school..

He was starting to regret why he accepted their invitation to join their group..

'Jimin, hey!' Hoseok whisper yell.

'What do you want, hyung?'

'Can I copy your assignment in Physics? Well, I haven't done it in my house because of my hot date last night.. Please?' He pleaded.

'But that costs me four hours to study the formula and answer the questions given..' Jimin sighed.

'Aren't you being selfish now, Jimin? I was asking you a favor right? Do you want our teacher to get mad at me?? I thought we were friends?!' Hoseok started to get mad, making the other flinched.

'Alright alright.. Geez!! You're being impatient.. /took the notebook and gave it to him/ Here..'

'Tch! I thought you're being selfish now..' He crossed his arms. 'We're friends remember? And that friends should help one another whenever they needed the most..'

'Yeah right.. I'm sorry..'

And with that, Jimin only feed his friend's ego that for sure will eventually bite him in the future.. God knows how scary it is once he found out the result..

************************************

It was nearly the acquaintance party for everyone that the second event happened.. Students are so excited about the fact that the school decided to held a party for everyone.. It was pretty much a social event for everyone to gain new set of friends..

'Have you heard about the news?' Hoseok grinned.

'What news?' Namjoon raised an eyebrow while looking at the other.

'About the acquaintance party King and Queen of the night?' Hoseok wasn't sure if he should tell them or not, he wanted to join without having hindrance from his friends..

'Can you say that again?! The student council what?!' Taehyung's eyes grew wide.

'Well, I heard the officers awhile ago that the president wanted to have a selection for the party's King and Queen.. And guess what, it's him that will choose who's the best for the position.. Isn't that lovely?' He grinned.

'Well, lovely for us, but not for you Hoseok.. You're not suited to be a King.. Maybe I am..' Yoongi said coldly.

'WHAT?! How can you say that, Yoongi-hyung?? You're not suited too, considering the fact that your attitude towards girls sucks..' He countered.

'I'm pretty sure that the president will choose me cause I'm handsome..' Jin giggles.

'Sure hyung, you're handsome, but you're no match to me when it comes to dancing..' Jungkook backfires..

'Say the one who's allergic to RELATIONSHITS! Hah! You're way too confident of yourself, yet still a kid when it comes to girls..' Taehyung smirked.

'Then should we ask someone to pick who's the best for King??'

'Sure! Let's ask Jimin who's the most handsome to this group..' Namjoon seriously look at the smaller boy who's busy with his own world, reviewing for their exams while listening to Linkin Park.. He doesn't care about their topic anyways..

Jungkook was so furious about winning Jimin's vote, so he carefully take off the headphones away from the latter's ear and smiled fakely.

'Hey Jimin-ah, can we ask something?' Taehyung smirked again.

'Sure, what is it?'

'If you date someone in our group, who do you think you'll be attracted most? Based on looks and personality..' Namjoon added.

Jimin felt his cheeks turned warm.. He wasn't sure if he should answer the question, considering that his other friends were waiting for his decision.. It's like something was wrong with them and he didn't like the thick atmosphere around them..

He struggled his thoughts, whether he tells them or not.. So when he was about to say anything, the bell rang, signalling the students about their next period class.. Jimin stood up and rushed towards the exit to free himself with those hungry eyes..

For him, it was a very bad choice to feed their ego more..

This needs to stop..

And what should he do?

He'll ignore the group for now..