Chapter 6: S

'Aren't you the one who took all the misfortune of the world?'

Author's P.O.V.

'Damn, he's so hot..'

'I wonder if he's straight or gay, cause I'm willing to be his slave..'

'Can he be my Prince Charming?'

'Fuck! I want him in my bed!'

'/drool/ I wonder if he's still single..'

Jimin heard some of those lustful comments and for some reason, he wanted to puke on their faces..

I know each and everyone of you, SLUTS.. You just made me realize how lucky I am to have a gorgeous face.. He thought to himself.

'Was that from last year's batch? Cause if yes, then he's still underage.. We can't lay a finger on him..' One of the woman in blue fake GUCCI dress said.

'Well, he's definitely not from last year.. He has a Balenciaga shoes, Gucci bag and other expensive stuff.. For sure he's a lot older than we think..' Another woman with red cheap pencil cut skirt and brown turtleneck sleeveless said.

'Should we find out?'

************************************

Jimin scanned the crowd for whoever familiar he can approach.. Most of the time he spends on his seat, he was being ask out my both male and female.. Indeed he was the most popular guy now..

'Tch! Get lost.. You're blocking my sight..' He dismissed one of the boys who tries flirting with him.

Jungkook was staring from a far.. Even in his position, he can see how beautiful the boy was..

'Shouldn't you try talking to him? You're drooling the whole time bro and it sucks..' Yoongi deadpanned.

'B-but he somehow manage to dismissed all the boys and girls who asked him out.. What if he rejects me?? And besides, I'm waiting for Jimin..' He replied.

'Jimin won't be coming back.. He left you several years ago.. Stop dreaming that you two will reunite this evening cause it's impossible..' Namjoon retorted.

'I know he will come back.. And when he does, I'm gonna ask him to marry me.. /sighs/ I made a huge mistake before for letting him go and I'm not gonna do it now..'

'Well, if that's what can make you sleep at night then go.. We will support you always..' Jin smiled and placed his hand on top of the younger. 'We were at fault too.. Once we meet Jimin again,  we will definitely apologize for our sins..'

The group looked at each other with those apologetic smile and sighed. They were still clueless on Jimin's whereabouts.. Little did they know that the latter made way to their group and approached them..

'Seems like you're all looking for me?'

The whole group was shocked upon seeing the cute and petite boy approached them..

'And who exactly are you??' Taehyung said while frowning.

'Well, don't act like a diva cause you're not one, Kim Taehyung.. And to answer your question, I'm Park Jimin.. You're nerdy friend 7 years ago.. The one who got the highest amount of votes in the Acquaintance Party.. Any other questions?' Jimin smirked eventhough he's slightly annoyed at the taller guy.

'Y-you're Park Jimin?? The cute little mochi?' Jin asked again.

'Oh yes hyung.. The one you always asked for help whenever you're broke.. The boy you always mistook as outsider of the group.. YES IT'S ME..'

'J-jimin, we're so sorry about that.. Please forgive us.. We were all kids back then.. Yes, we treated you bad before, but please don't get mad.. We can explain everything..' The elder of the two tried explaining things but Jimin stopped him.

'Stop talking nonsense, Jin-hyung.. What you all did is unforgivable.. Did you also help the other SLUTS to vote for me as queen? NOW TELL ME EVERYTHING BEFORE I'LL BREAK ONE OF YOUR TINY BONES IN YOUR FINGER..'

Jin looked down on the floor.. Because of the prank they did, Jimin hated them for good.. Not only they lose a great friend, but also, they humiliate him big time..

'Jimin, calm down..' Hoseok mumbled.

'CALM DOWN?? YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN?? /scoffed/ WOW.. WHAT A BIG WORD, HOBI-HYUNG.. DO YOU THINK I CAN DO THAT AFTER YOU GUYS STOLE MY HAPPINESS?? I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS.. I THOUGHT YOU'LL DEFEND ME AGAINST THEM.. BUT WHAT YOU ALL DID? YOU MADE FUN OF ME.. YOU LAUGHED AT ME WHEN I NEEDED MY FRIENDS THE MOST..'

Jungkook embraced him from behind as he started crying..

'I-I didn't vote for you, I swear.. Even if you kill me now, I didn't.. How can I vote for you if I wanted you as my queen and not someone else's? Jimin, please give us a chance to change everything..'

Jimin looked at the other boy's arms as he tried to stop himself from crying.. How can those words break all barriers he made these past few years?? He can't cry now.. He shouldn't cry because of him..

JUNGKOOK WAS ONE OF THEM..

'Let go, Jungkook.. I won't believe you.. I will never trust someone on this group.. Not now, not ever..'

But Jungkook was so persistent about explaining his side.. So, without caring to the world, he kneel down and begged again..

'Jimin please.. I-I can't live again without you around.. /hugged one of his leg/ I'll kiss your shoes to prove how faithful I was to my feelings for you..' He looked up to him and cries. 'Jimin, give us another chance to be with you again..'

Jimin bit his lower lip and started heaving.. There's no way that he won't cry.. HE LOVES THIS GUY SO MUCH..

'Kookie..' He sobs. 'I-I.... I don't know who am I now..'

Jungkook stood up and kissed the latter's forehead. 'Stop crying, baby.. I'm here now..'

And with that, the two decided to talk everything with their friends..